Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 60 Kwh Blue/Tan For Sale w/ 1yr Warranty - Houston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

Up for sale is my beloved 2013 Tesla Model S 60 kwh Sedan with ~65K miles. It is in excellent condition with no accidents, damage, or questionable vehicle history. Best of all, it is still under the Tesla warranty (which is the same warranty as a brand new car) for more than a year! The warranty is good until July 2019 or until you hit approximately 77K miles.

I have had this car serviced with Tesla since I bought it and it is in excellent mechanical condition. In fact, the most expensive parts that are commonly replaced have been done so - the drive unit was replaced just a few months back and the screen was also replaced within the past two years. Even the tires are relatively brand new as I replaced them back in April - I bought the original OEM Michelin Primacy tires and purchased from Discount Tire and are under a mileage warranty with them. Other things have been replaced under warranty so this car is really in good shape and will provide you years of driving pleasure. I have all documentation from Tesla. Charging holds very well and I charged it according to Tesla recommendations.

The interior is free of any rips or tears. In fact, the backseat was rarely used so it looks literally brand new. There is of course some normal wear and tear in the front two seats but I did maintain this and get it detailed regularly.

The car is equipped with the following options:
60 kWh Model S
Blue Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Tan Nappa Leather Interior
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Paint Armor

I am asking $39800 which is a very fair price for this car when considering it still has a 1 year warranty left. I live in Sugar Land/Houston, TX. No joy rides and I won't meet anyone under 25 years old. You will need to come to my office or home.

Attachments

• Tesla 1.jpg
    Tesla 1.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 143
  • esla 11.jpg
    esla 11.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Tesla 10.jpg
    Tesla 10.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Tesla 9.jpg
    Tesla 9.jpg