TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2013 Model S 85 37k miles. Brown $48.5k. One Owner.

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by fryfrye, Aug 26, 2017.

1. fryfrye

fryfrye Member

The following dropbox link contains pictures and documents that should answer MOST of the questions.

Dropbox - Model S

I am looking to sale my Brown 2013 Model S85. I am the original owner. Vehicle Spec in drop box. I am traveling for work internationally for the next three months and will not need my car, while I wait for my new Tesla to be built.

Tires replaced in January (invoice in dropbox). Garage kept. XPEL (full) wrapped.

Car at 100% charge is between 255 and 260.

XPEL wrap has kept the car looking nearly show-room new -- a few small scratches on the passenger side rear quarter panel. Some minor stains on the rear seats where someone dropped a red lollypop...

Prefer local face-to-face transaction in the northern Virginia area. Cash discount offered. Title should be in hand in the next 3 -5 days.

Pricing at $48,500

Attached Files:

2. fryfrye

fryfrye Member

Bump. new price 48k starting. Also extended service agreement available at cost. Details in dropbox.

3. timk225

timk225 Member

I'm not in a position to buy, but out of curiosity, what can be done with the Tesla warranty? Can Tesla inspect it and make it a CPO with a fresh warranty on it?

4. fryfrye

fryfrye Member

sale pending