Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85 37k miles. Brown $48.5k. One Owner.

fryfrye

Jul 24, 2013
McLean, Virginia, United States
The following dropbox link contains pictures and documents that should answer MOST of the questions.

Dropbox - Model S

I am looking to sale my Brown 2013 Model S85. I am the original owner. Vehicle Spec in drop box. I am traveling for work internationally for the next three months and will not need my car, while I wait for my new Tesla to be built.

Tires replaced in January (invoice in dropbox). Garage kept. XPEL (full) wrapped.

Car at 100% charge is between 255 and 260.

XPEL wrap has kept the car looking nearly show-room new -- a few small scratches on the passenger side rear quarter panel. Some minor stains on the rear seats where someone dropped a red lollypop...

Prefer local face-to-face transaction in the northern Virginia area. Cash discount offered. Title should be in hand in the next 3 -5 days.

Pricing at $48,500

Attachments

• IMG_6439.JPG
    IMG_6439.JPG
    738.9 KB · Views: 51

timk225

Mar 24, 2016
Pittsburgh
I'm not in a position to buy, but out of curiosity, what can be done with the Tesla warranty? Can Tesla inspect it and make it a CPO with a fresh warranty on it?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC