TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

2013 Model S 85 blue/tan $50,900, 59k miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by elreydetodo, Aug 23, 2016.

1. elreydetodo

elreydetodo #14,427

Dec 1, 2012
    Wilmington, MA
    I've just bought a new Model S 90D, so I'm looking to sell my 2013 Model S 85. The VIN is 5YJSA1CNXDFP06032, it's got about 59k miles on it. The car has most of the options that were available at the time: Tech Package, pano roof, Sound Studio (did I miss any?). The exterior is the deep blue metallic which has since been discontinued. Interior is tan leather with obeche matte trim (which is still my favorite).

The car is in excellent condition with no known mechanical or electrical issues. The tires are the Michelin MXM4's, pretty new with about 3k on the fronts and 6k on the rears. The 4 year annual maintenance has already been performed, so the next one will be one of the less expensive ones (years 2 and 4 are more expensive). The car should have years of life left for its next owner.

I'm asking $50,900 for the car but will consider other reasonable offers. The car is located in Wilmington, MA, conveniently close to an RMV office. PM me if you're interested or have any questions about it.

I've also got the car listed on Autotrader with a lot more photos.