TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2013 model s 85 cpo until 85k Miles or 9/20 perfect inside and out

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Danteslsa, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Danteslsa

Danteslsa Member

2013 model s 85 with 54k Miles. Silver on black nappa leather. Paint and interior are virtually perfect. Car comes with 21” factory wheels in gray and brand new hankook tires. Car has back up camera, no sunroof and coils (no air suspension). Car drives excellent and on last full charge it got to 256 miles. Car has tesla cpo until 9/2020 or 85k Miles. Not in a huge rush to sell. This is my second tesla (first one was wrecked) and this one is in almost perfect shape compared to that one. Car comes with molded floor mats and carbon fiber spoiler. I can send more pictures if interested as it’s raining outside and can’t get better pics. I am located in Austin tx area $49000.00

Attached Files:

2. Danteslsa

Danteslsa Member

price drop to 48k obo

3. RobBrownVegas

RobBrownVegas Member

I have a 2013 p85+ (the fastest top line model at the top) black / white interior fully loaded all options 57k miles asking 41.5k looks great no issues

4. cellphonechris

Even though I'm new to the forum, it's universally bad form to post on another seller's thread about your own vehicle for sale. You might want to keep that discussion limited to your own individual thread, and it'll also be useful for you to actually post pictures there of the car you're selling.

• Like x 4