Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85 (Grey, 43k miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm re-pasting the details below from our main ad on our website, some other quick details for the TMC nerds :)

- Range-charged very rarely, maybe 5-6 times.
- It does not have the extended warranty (but is eligible, of course)
- My plan is to sell the car will all the upgrades in-place - no plans to remove anything
- Priced to sell at $52,500 (reduced to $50,000 on 6/9)

---
Ad from Tesla Model S 85 (2013 - VIN 4287) :

We're excited that we have a P90D coming our way at the end of June, so it's time to sell the Model S that's basically responsible for the creation of Abstract Ocean....one day this might be worth as much as an Apple I! (probably not though).

If you'd rather view the photos (with some extras) in the Google Photo Album, click here.

The price shown is a little less than the KBB value for a car in 'Very Good Condition', which this certainly is. No dings, no scratches, no door dents etc etc. As of June 3 it has completed 43,000 miles. Tires were all replaced at 30k miles.

So, what does it have? This was fully-loaded for it's generation, with the exception of the rear-facing seats, although they can be retro-fitted, as earlier S's have the required mounting points and reinforced rear bumper. In summary:

Factory Upgrades:

• Dolphin Grey Metallic Paint
  • Tech Package
  • Panoramic Roof
  • Black Nappa leather interior
  • Obeche Wood Matte Decor
  • Sound Studio Package
  • Active Air Suspension
  • Supercharger-enabled
  • Metal load plates for Frunk and Truck
  • Cup Cinchers!
Other Upgrades (around $7k's worth):

When it's home (Mid-Cities/DFW area - 76021), it lives in my Tesla 'shrine'. When I'm at the office, it's parked underground. Never been smoked in, and our dumb dogs have never stepped foot inside. Kids are occasionally allowed, no drinks though :)

If you have any questions, please contact us using the Contact tab, or email me directly.
View media item 115175View media item 115174View media item 115173View media item 115172View media item 115171View media item 115170View media item 115169

Last edited:
Reactions: CarlitoDoc
Of course. I've no experience of that, but from a quick search on www.uship.com, it looks like the cost would be around $600 plus fee (and insurance I assume) for an open transport ship, add around $200 for closed transport. I'd suggest asking other TMC members for a recommendation on a company.

I just wanted to say I was this close to making a full offer on this car.
But, after much thought, I decided to see if I can get another 6-8 months out of my current vehicle and save some additional money.
Anyways, just wanted to say this is a fantastic looking car you have, and I'm sure it will sell quickly.

I have a friend in montreal who might be interested - i will forward your ad.
He'll have to look at the import fees, etc, as well as the validity of the warranty and possibility to buy extended in canada... Will keep you posted. What is the later you could sell - he is just starting to look after driving mine...

I just bought my Model S last month for $54k w/ ext warranty and not even close to the number of options you're including.

Why aren't you guys/gals buying this? It's a great deal!

If I could guarantee I could sell the one I just bought, I would buy this one in heartbeat!

Good luck Pete!

BTW - When is your deadline on selling?

-Tico