Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 MODEL S 85 LOADED and PRICE REDUCED

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 TESLA Model S 85 kwH Madison, Wisconsin
Original owner. Garaged. No accidents.
46,285 miles
$49,995.
85 kwH battery. Charges to 250 mile rated range
5 Star safety rating
Dark Green Metallic Paint
Tan Nappa leather seats
Original 19 inch wheels with Michelin AC/Sport tires in good condition
Obeche wood gloss decor
Tech Package
Coil Suspension
Premium Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
Subzero weather package
Cruise control
All Glass Panoramic Roof and Sunroof
Homelink and Bluetooth
Lifetime Free Supercharging
UMC cable with adapters. 2 key fobs

EXTRAS INCLUDE:
19” RIAL LUGANO gun metal grey rims with Michelin Ice snow tires in good condition ($2,000. New)
Weathertec winter mats for front and rear
Tesla all weather floor liner set for summer

We are older responsible drivers. This is the best car I have ever owned. We are selling it because we bought a 2016 Model X which we now use for road trips and we’re downsizing to a Model 3 for a commuter car.

Attachments

• IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_1764.JPG
    IMG_1764.JPG
    433.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    661 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1762.JPG
    IMG_1762.JPG
    423.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    743.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    703.4 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1728.JPG
    IMG_1728.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1735.JPG
    IMG_1735.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 194
  • tesla purchasedoc.jpg
    tesla purchasedoc.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    259.3 KB · Views: 209
Your prices is right and this will make a great car for someone who wants a solid performing BEV.

I bought my 14 MS 85 from a TMC member private party. I do not regret it at all. The car was well cared for and I got to seee all the service records. The CPO program has changed...you should have no trouble selling. Enjoy that X and good luck!

We picked up our Model 3 yesterday and now we are out of garage space-----have to store the Model S in a friends garage. I am going to reduce the price by $2,000 every two weeks until it approaches a CAR MAX offer. This begins tomorrow when the selling price will be $47,995. It is a great car.

Back from "off the grid". Model S now sits in the driveway since the Model 3 is in the nest. If I had more space i would keep it. The price now is $47,995. This weekend I will drop it to $45,995. This is the best car I have ever owned but after a week in the western mountains I'm not sure that pure electrics are ready for those distances and terrain. rf

Back from "off the grid". Model S now sits in the driveway since the Model 3 is in the nest. If I had more space i would keep it. The price now is $47,995. This weekend I will drop it to $45,995. This is the best car I have ever owned but after a week in the western mountains I'm not sure that pure electrics are ready for those distances and terrain. rf

p.s. why do some of these posts have a "red dot" next to them?

Your prices is right and this will make a great car for someone who wants a solid performing BEV.

I bought my 14 MS 85 from a TMC member private party. I do not regret it at all. The car was well cared for and I got to seee all the service records. The CPO program has changed...you should have no trouble selling. Enjoy that X and good luck!
Thanks for your encouragement . Sold it today (probably ). Nice people fair price. I think they’ll be happy ill help them as we go along. GreaT car. After 3 weeks i think i like the s better than the 3but they are very different animals. Rf