Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85 - rear seats- Tech pack- air suspension, FREE DELIVERY IN USA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did you somehow erase 2400 miles? The ad says 13400 and now you're saying 11000 ...does not compute
@yobigd20
I have two for sale. The grey one listed has 13,500 ish miles. My black one someone asked about has 11,000 ish miles. So no , miles didn't "vanish".. Also the one on ebay does NOT have extended ranger warranty that runs $4000! So my FREE shipping and this puts me in the SAME PRICE POINT AND BETTER. DUDE LEARN MATH and compare apples to apples.

For everyone else, if you are seriously interested in the car private mail me otherwise uneducated and non sensical statements would be nice to be left off. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

There are hundreds of people who want one "today" and really are not worried about squabbling over 1-2 grand. If you are then maybe you shouldn't be driving a tesla. As it may be out of your price range.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, it has the extended warranty, $4000 so I have no clue how you folks are getting your numbers. Also, buying from individual vrs tesla used is no difference. Tesla services and checks car over the same way whether theirs or mine. These two for sale just had the annual check up and tune up. Nothing wrong with it at all. We have the report from tesla for anyone wanting to view the service report.

Ok here are the FACTS. NEW FROM TSLA SAME BUILD......WITH TAX in CHICAGO 8.75% COST IS $107,170! THAT INCLUDES THE $4000 SERVICE PLAN.

IN IL Resale tax in private party is only $1,500! DO the MATH!

I did the math....$99,670 after $7,500 tax credit. If I were to buy your vehicle it will cost me just over $100k with MA state sales tax.

This is a pretty friendly message board with a good reputation in the Tesla community. As a future Model S owner I would love for resale values to stay high. On the other hand there are a lot of people here trying to learn about Tesla and may be turned off by resale values that are higher than buying new. This one isn't that grossly overpriced compared to other listings.

Ok here are the FACTS. NEW FROM TSLA SAME BUILD......WITH TAX in CHICAGO 8.75% COST IS $107,170! THAT INCLUDES THE $4000 SERVICE PLAN.

IN IL Resale tax in private party is only $1,500! DO the MATH!

IL also has a rebate program where you can get $4000 back if you are the original owner. Fed rebate = $7,500 + IL Rebate = $4,000 = 11,500 in discounts if purchased new. So that gets us to $107,170 - $11,500 = $95,670 your cost. You are correct about the resale tax for private party however I do not live in chicago and my sales tax would only be 6.25%. Bottom line is I could purchase this car brand new for less. No one is trying to bag on the OP but there needs to be some shred of reality in the pricing. It's a shame because I am only 50 miles or so from you. I would seriously be considering this car if it had a fair price on it.

Last edited:
IL also has a rebate program where you can get $4000 back if you are the original owner. Fed rebate = $7,500 + IL Rebate = $4,000 = 11,500 in discounts if purchased new. So that gets us to $107,170 - $11,500 = $95,670 your cost. You are correct about the resale tax for private party however I do not live in chicago and my sales tax would only be 6.25%. Bottom line is I could purchase this car brand new for less. No one is trying to bag on the OP but there needs to be some shred of reality in the pricing. It's a shame because I am only 50 miles or so from you. I would seriously be considering this car if it had a fair price on it.
Please contact me directly to discuss. This is a starting point.

GDH: you may have priced it fairly.
i will like if folks who put their cars on sale at the forum, come back and say at what price sale went through. This will give a reality check to sellers who think they command insane premium by selling used Teslas.

Not sure why there is all this discussion. The OP set his price. If you're not interested in the car, move on. If you're interested, PM the guy and negotiate. People here are intelligent. They can do the math. On the other side, if the OP wants to charge $130k for the car, then that's his prerogative. Geesh.

I was interested in the one listed in Miami about a week ago, we came pretty close to a deal but he sold it on Ebay for $73500. That car had more equipment than this one, with only 4900 miles. it was missing the Tech Package but that didnt bother me, I was going to offer $70k cash and he was local but just missed it. This car should realistically sell for no more than that number.

View attachment 44377View attachment 443782013 Model S 85 - rear seats- Tech pack- air suspension, FREE DELIVERY IN USA MAKE OFFER!

More and better pics coming.....
Why am I selling? I am making room for the Model X
Car is stored in heated garage at all times. Hand washed weekly and as needed.
13,400 miles most are highway commuting miles.
Has extended warranty
Loaded with-
* Rear seats
* interior lighting
* extended grey leather
* tech package
* up graded stereo
* air Suspension
* 19" wheels
* Grey paint
* Super charger enabled
* TWIN CHARGERS
* Fog lamps

Never been in any crash or fender bender. Clean car.

Payment and or contract will be sent to escrow account at my atty until the car ships at which time buyer will send document to atty to release funds to me once shipping proof has taken place. Once shipped the car will need to be on buyers insurance. Private message me to discuss.

List Date: 3/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S 85 - rear seats- Tech pack- air suspension, FREE DELIVERY IN USA
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $94500 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: 2013 Model S 85 - rear seats- Tech pack- air suspension, FREE DELIVERY IN USA

I think we chatted a bit. Thats the Madison Supercharger correct? Nice sunny Saturday, you and the family stopped to charge and eat right before going to the Dells, correct? Stayed at, Great Wolf, if I am remembering correctly :)