Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85, red exterior, grey interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I are selling our 2013 Tesla Model S 85. Car has a clean title and is in very good shape. We just bought a new Model Y for the family.

Basic specs:
114,690 miles
Red Multi-coat paint
Light grey interior
85KW/hr battery (~233 miles on a full charge)
Standard (non-panoramic) roof
No autopilot
MCU1 center screen w/LTE (recently replaced under warranty)
Free premium connectivity (will transfer)
Free lifetime supercharging (will transfer)
Tinted windows
Standard 19” wheels and tires

Car is very clean, with no modifications and has no serious issues. Drives beautifully, very fast, and near silent. Battery and drivetrain are healthy. Car currently gets about 233 miles on a full charge (or about 209 on a daily 90% charge). You can easily run it down to single digit range and it performs beautifully. We've had the car for 3 years and in 40k miles it has never let us down or run out of charge. All of the screens are in good shape with no issues.

Downsides are minor and are few... but the paint has a few minor nicks here and there. The interior has a few wear points on the trim, and you'll likely need new tires/tpms sometime later this year. Overall wear is low for a 9 year old car and it is in good shape.

Car comes with all the floor mats, Two keyfobs, Tesla mobile charger and plug adapters.

I am located in the Marietta, GA area (just outside of Atlanta) and am happy to show the car to serious buyers. I am also happy to answer any questions about the car through DM or over the phone.

Asking $35k

**PLEASE**
Serious inquiries only
No dealers or middlemen
I'm not interested in any trades

Thank you!

R62_6731.jpgR62_6732.jpgR62_6733.jpgR62_6734.jpgR62_6735.jpgR62_6737.jpgR62_6738.jpgR62_6739.jpgR62_6743.jpgR62_6744.jpg