Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85kw 86k miles $41k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Located in Dallas. Black with Tan leather interior.

19" wheels
Dual chargers
Supercharging for life
XM radio
Premium sound
Tech package

I will post pics tomorrow along with original sticker.

Drives perfect. Upgrading to Performance model.

Still is until the end of the year. If it doesn't sell I'm paying the tax and keeping it. Not trying to put pressure for anybody to make a decision. It's a happy-happy deal for me. Happy if it does sell and I'm happy if it doesn't.

Lol. I didn't get any serious offers and I wasn't that serious about selling. I never posted any pictures and tried harder than that one post. I paid $31k and put $2k in repairs into it. I did buy at auction which counts for a little discount.

I think I could have sold for $37k ish.

I just saw a bunch of people asking for high dollars on this website. I figured I would give it a shot and buy another one if someone was willing to pay $40k for mine.

Someone posted recently on the site and I exchanged a few emails with him he was looking for an older MS with rear seats. I can connect you if interested.

Hi Manzacoty, I'm sure a few of us are jealous of the volume that must go through Texas and big car auctions. I'd be game for a used one as long as the price is like you mentioned. If you have the means, keep us posted on this board. Hope you are enjoying your sweet ride!

Sure - I am always on the look out and I don't mind posting. I can set you up with my guy if anyone is interested. It's definitely a different way of buying - you won't have a full time CPO guy walking you through every step of the way. My biggest advice for buying a car this way is 1. have cash (possible with financing but don't recommend it). 2. Not be picky 3. Know that you're not going to get a 2016 P100D with FSD with 5k miles for $25k.

I'll defer to the mods but I can post cars going through auction here or start a new thread that people can follow. I guess for the meantime - I'll just post here unless I hear otherwise. Or I'm fine not to post if for some reason the community doesn't want me to. At most a get a few $100 for brokering a deal. It's not my primary business....

I am exactly that. I see the awesome Model X and then an occasional P40 model. The tech is different in just 4 years time and they would be quite different cars. I haven't ever focused on car color or interior color. The Panoramic roof is nice, but i wouldn't walk from a deal over that! I am not terribly impressed with CPO and how some aren't making it to the public website, the process isn't how I do it. Maybe if I were a lease-client but as is, I want a Tesla without hangups, and um that's about it. (Well $$$ make the world go around).
Thanks for the quick reply! I like your other posts and appreciate you helping other owners or would-be owners out!

Thanks Jay Hawk - I gave it some thought and I don't know if it's best to post auction cars here. Buying an auction car is not the same as going through the retail experience or even buying from a private party. I don't want to deflate the prices here by posting prices lower than other members are asking. You should pay more for retail and private party cars as you'll know more about the history and have time to test drive, bring it into Tesla, etc.

So - anyone that is interested in getting a list - please PM me with an email address and I'll periodically send out what's going through auction.