Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85kWh battery 80K miles $39,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased this car new and took delivery in July 2013. I have used it to commute to work since then -- 98 miles round trip, mostly freeway -- which accounts for the mileage. I have just replaced it with a new Model S for the driver assist technology, which should improve my commute. Unfortunately, it means parting with this great car, which has gray metallic paint, 19" wheels, black leather seats, and the "tech package." It has standard suspension and no sunroof or rear seat. The battery does not seem to have degraded -- It charges up to about 257 rated miles at 100%, and about 228 miles at 90%. The car has been garaged day and night and is in great condition; everything works fine. The VIN is 5YJSA1CNXDFP16432.

Attachments

• 2013 Model S rear.pdf
    569.1 KB · Views: 186
  • 2013 Model S front.pdf
    191.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 2016 Model S L side.pdf
    281.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 2013 Model S R side.pdf
    286.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 2013 Model S cockpit.pdf
    203 KB · Views: 119
  • 2013 Model S back seat.pdf
    178.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 2013 Model S cargo.pdf
    201.6 KB · Views: 78
TBH, it's always easier to see exactly what options the car has by looking at the window sticker. Can you at least provide a list of the options the car has?

Note that I am the 2nd person who is asking for it. Seems like it would be standard. It's the same question every time a car is listed here.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jay Hawk
I have pasted below a copy of the part of the purchase agreement that shows what the car includes. Also below is a description of the "tech package" that I found on another web site. I do not know if this is a complete list of all the items included in the tech package, or if it includes some things not in the tech package, but my car does have all of these features. I hope this helps.

wcfinvader, thanks for the tip but I could not find the "documents" section you referred to.

Backup camera and backup monitor, automatic keyless entry, HomeLink, LED Cornering Lights, LED daytime running lights, memory seats & exterior mirrors, power rear liftgate with remote lift and close, ABS brakes, compass, front dual zone A/C, illuminated entry, low tire pressure warning, bluetooth connectivity for phone and media player, USB connections, always on 3G data connection, heated front seats.

upload_2017-2-27_15-59-58.png

I have pasted below a copy of the part of the purchase agreement that shows what the car includes. Also below is a description of the "tech package" that I found on another web site. I do not know if this is a complete list of all the items included in the tech package, or if it includes some things not in the tech package, but my car does have all of these features. I hope this helps.

wcfinvader, thanks for the tip but I could not find the "documents" section you referred to.

Backup camera and backup monitor, automatic keyless entry, HomeLink, LED Cornering Lights, LED daytime running lights, memory seats & exterior mirrors, power rear liftgate with remote lift and close, ABS brakes, compass, front dual zone A/C, illuminated entry, low tire pressure warning, bluetooth connectivity for phone and media player, USB connections, always on 3G data connection, heated front seats.

View attachment 216585

It's all good. What you posted is the same as what you would've found on your my Tesla account page.

I looked at this car today and it is in excellent shape, everything worked and drove essentially like it was new. The owner is a very nice guy and has taken fantastic care of this car. If you are looking for a lower-priced tesla, don't hesitate to jump on this one. Its the lowest price 85 Ive seen and needs nothing - pristine.

In the end I could not get my wife to go along with swapping ours for this one -- otherwise it would be in our driveway. Thanks @Wilson123 for your time today in showing it. below is the image of it I snapped with your license plate cropped out - good luck wiht the sale.

20170301_170533.jpg

View attachment 216585
Is it still available? I am interested to see if possible this Saturday as I will be in OC area. Maybe a better option than wating for my Model 3 reservation