Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S, 85kWh battery, 90k miles, 224, 90% charge, blue.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Disclaimer: I stole this ad from my good friend Jim (ModelS1079) - because we are basically the same person with a few years between us ;-)

reference: 2012 Model S, 85kWh battery, 134K miles, 234 miles max charge, blue.

2013 Model S, 85kWh battery, 90k miles, 224 90% charge, blue, deep blue/tan interior, gloss.
Free Supercharging, For Life.
Over 3 year warranty on drivetrain/motor and battery;
Extended warranty is valid until 100,000 miles, or 2013 + 8 years, whichever comes first.

Features that I can recall:
- Tech package (which includes power trunk)
- Sunroof
- Air Suspension
- Premium Audio System
- NON PERFORMANCE.
- Parcel Shelf
- Dual chargers
- NO rear facing seats

Retrofits:
- Rare car that has the Tesla park sensors retrofitted! (Not AP!) (Yes Tesla activated the software)

tTtanium battery shield. Brakes and rotors great (replaced by Tesla watertown in 2018). Annual service completed recently, in 2018. In the past 3 years, I've had both front seats replaced, so limited wear and tear! Front glass was replaced this year (2018) because of a major crack (work completed by Tesla).

Accessories / additionals items included:
- Full AntiLaser Priority (ALP) and Beltrontics radar install ($4000 value)
- Whispbar Roof rack, Whispbar Snowboard/Ski gear, and Whispbar bike mount included (all new)
- 19" OEM Wheels (not pictured) with TPMS that I use as winter tires
- T Sportline 19 inch wheels (pictured)
- Tesla all weather mats for interior (front and rear) and trunk
- Clear wrap and bra protection front.
- Charge cord and adapter are included.
- BlackVue front and rear cameras
- Parcel Shelf
- 35% tints all around, except front windshield
- FOBO tire pressure monitoring for all 4 wheels.

I've been torn about this vehicle (EdA and Jim know).... going back and forth between keeping this car and moving to the M3... I absolutely love this vehicle and planned to keep it until it would no longer operate....
But really want some of the newer features that Tesla is offering.

I have an offer from Tesla that is reasonable, but I've been told to list the car.

I have no idea what the car is worth, and I'm not anxious to sell it privately.
But... Tesla offered $29,000 for the car without any of the extras.

Accident:
Vehicle has been in one minor accident where someone pulled into my lane before I actually drove past them (their fault). I say the damage is minor, but the body shop decided to replace both doors, paint the car ,etc. and inflated the costs (as we know, body stops are doing this) to somewhere around $13k and 6 weeks to fight insurance and wait for parts.

all work was completed at a Tesla certified auto body in MA.

Asking $35,000, prefer local pickup in NYC or BOS.
PM me if interested, reply to this thread if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Thanks.
Just an FYI: it's a titanium battery shield, not Teflon.
Thanks updated post.
Also added:
- 35% tints all around, except front windshield
- FOBO tire pressure monitoring for all 4 wheels.

Vehicle has been in one minor accident where someone pulled into my lane before I actually drove past them (their fault). I say the damage is minor, but the body shop decided to replace both doors, paint the car ,etc. and inflated the costs (as we know, body stops are doing this) to somewhere around $13k and 6 weeks to fight insurance and wait for parts.

all work was completed at a Tesla certified auto body in MA.

Great Car, great guy, and I think it’s a great value especially with three years warranty. If fact, there’s nothing like that in buying a preowned car from any other company.
I have some viruses hear as I do know the cellar!
What is your 100% state of charge?