Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 85kWT For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN: 5YJSA1DN6DFP16071 MILES:86500 PRICE: $38750 LOCATION: WEST CHESTER PA
CONTACT: FRANK NEAL EMAIL: [email protected] Phone: 610 405 0892

Below you will find the standard phrases that apply to your new car. I'm selling my Model S to buy a Model 3. I have enjoyed this car thoroughly and I think you will too. It took me from going to cars and coffee and car shows to being in them.

Added features are: tech package, air suspension, twin chargers, custom suitcase and WeatherTech front, rear and storage area mats. It's range is 250 miles but with your free, lifetime supercharging through the Tesla system you can drive anywhere. I've gone cross country and to Florida. You will also receive the remainder of the extended warranty to 100,000 miles. I believe the price is fair.
KateNealPhoto-5.jpg
KateNealPhoto-6.jpg
KateNealPhoto-7.jpg
KateNealPhoto-13.jpg
KateNealPhoto-4.jpg
KateNealPhoto-8.jpg
KateNealPhoto-9.jpg
KateNealPhoto-10.jpg
KateNealPhoto-11.jpg
KateNealPhoto-14.jpg

A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see, No accidents, Non-smoker, One owner, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, Title in hand, Very clean interior, Well maintained.