Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S Drive Unit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

satoshi

Electrical Engineer
Jan 29, 2016
United States
In the past I've been refusing to sell my Salvage Tesla's Drive unit because I had intentions to use it for my own personal project, but have recently decided not to pursue that personal project as my financial priorities have changed.

Please message me with an offer if you are interested in purchasing the drive unit.

I do not haggle much beyond a single counter offer, anything beyond that will be ignored usually.

Mileage on the vehicle was 46k miles.

Sincerely,

Satosh

Non-performance rear-wheel drive unit.

In the past I've been refusing to sell my Salvage Tesla's Drive unit because I had intentions to use it for my own personal project, but have recently decided not to pursue that personal project as my financial priorities have changed.

Please message me with an offer if you are interested in purchasing the drive unit.

I do not haggle much beyond a single counter offer, anything beyond that will be ignored usually.

Mileage on the vehicle was 46k miles.

Sincerely,

Satosh

Non-performance rear-wheel drive unit.
HI SATOSHI, I'm a new member to this page. It's awesome what you are doing. I have a similar story:)
How did you register your vehicle with tesla being that it is a salvage title and they only would bring the car up to date by tesla certified shops.? I'm looking for answers. Thanks

One of the Tesla Service Managers told me no one has ever successfully gone through a re-certification process, either Roadster or later models. Requirements are so stringent, no one passes, and costs are very high. Has that changed?

I had my Roadster re certified by Tesla after an accident and the insurance totaled the car. Salvage title. $1200 to Tesla. I did the repairs with help from others. Took three weeks. That was 2 years ago