Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S for sale - Sold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Model S with 11k miles. Always garaged and babied. It has 85kWh Battery, Supercharger, Tech Package, Ultra Sound System, Fog Lights. It's the greatest car but job issues cause me to have to part with it. I'm asking $89,000 because it's a great car and I paid more than that for it. It is Metallic Silver with Gray Nappa Leather Seats and Obeche Wood Gloss Decor.

2013 Model S with 11k miles. Always garaged and babied. It has 85kWh Battery, Supercharger, Tech Package, Ultra Sound System, Fog Lights. It's the greatest car but job issues cause me to have to part with it. I'm asking $89,000 because it's a great car and I paid more than that for it. It is Metallic Silver with Gray Nappa Leather Seats and Obeche Wood Gloss Decor.
What's a supercharger?
Is it a performance or non-performance?

I wish the seller luck, but honestly, I can't figure out who would buy a used car with 11k miles for $6k (after federal rebate) more than a brand new with the exact same configuration. ($8.5k more than new in CA with the extra rebate).

Dude, I am a Physics Teacher not a salesman. The comment made sense and my car is not ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla Front.JPG
Tesla 1.JPG
Tesla 2.JPG
Tesla Back.JPG

Hey that car is gorgeous. So sorry you have to part with it.
I can't comment on the price, but I love the fact that you asked us. Awesome.
In fact, I took a poll, and were all thinking about how you might keep the car.
So, you're a physics teacher...hmmm...could it be time to Break Bad? Okay that's Chemistry..
Hey good luck - great great car.

Assuming you got twin chargers and the HPWC (not mentioned), this config would price out today at $96,420 (before tax credit)

Just twin chargers (all else the same), it would be $95,220

Neither of those two things, but all else as you've stated, it's $93,720... new, today.

Now take $7500 off, because the next person won't get any credit, that and some deduction for miles, and you're in the ball park for a speedy/reasonable sale.

Regarding sales tax comment, for most states, sales tax is just a fact of life, no matter what car you buy, or what price you pay. Here in Oregon (no sales tax)... it's a really good deal, but then again, so are all cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.