Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S Gray/Black Tech Pkg, CPO Warranty, FREE Supercharging, SAS, 21" Turbines, Dual Chargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
If you're in the market for a new car & haven't yet experienced a Tesla meet me and go for a ride and you'll see what all the hype is about.

2nd owner. 2-year warranty through Tesla until Oct of 2020 or 100k miles, whichever comes first. Tesla powertrain warranty (battery pack, drive motor, etc.) warranty until 2021, unlimited miles.

Clean title (no salvage, rebuild, etc.) and clean Carfax w/full service history @ Tesla.

Never go to the gas station, worry about oil changes or pay for maintenance again! 100% electric vehicle that combines quickness, quietness and smoothness the likes of which you've never experienced in a single car. Go for a drive and you will see why most predict these will be what we all will be driving as it feels like driving the future. Tesla also builds the safest vehicles according to NHTSA and it's not even close. Adult owned, no pets and no smoking. Only selling because we're upgrading to a newer model.

The options/features include:
60 kWh battery
208 miles of range one on charge*
Rear Wheel Drive
Grey Metallic Paint
21" Silver turbine wheels
Body Color Roof
Piano Black Interior
Standard Headliner
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Smart Air Suspension
Black Leather Interior
Heated Driver and Passenger Seats
Tech Package**

*Factory range rating is when brand new. Current range is roughly 190 miles on a full charge.

**The Tech Package includes: onboard maps (by Google) and navigation with free updates for 7 years, daytime LED running lights, LED cornering lights, Automatic Keyless entry, lighted door handles, electrochromatic heated side and rearview mirrors, power liftgate, GPS enabled Homelink, Memory seats, mirrors and driver profiles. In short, do NOT buy one of these cars w/o the Tech Package.

Since taking delivery we had the windows tinted the darkest legal limit with premium film which includes a lifetime warranty.

This car has heated seats and the best part is being able to control the temperature as well the seat heaters from the Tesla app on your phone. It's like remote state but the car isn't running so all of the comfort and convenience w/o any of the guilt for polluting. Get into a perfect 70 degree car every time without any other fees or installations. Just open the app and set the temperature of the car and you're done. You can also control lots of other functions from the app.

We bought the car in Seattle at the end of last 2018 from Tesla directly and drove it 2,500 miles over the next 5 days on what ended up being a super fun road trip for my wife and I. The best part is that (thanks to Unlimited Free Supercharging for life on the Tesla network) it didn't cost a penny. You can even fold down the back seats (see photos) and lay in the back to sleep on a queen-size inflatable air mattress while the climate control is set to 70 degrees making road trips simple, comfortable and free. If you're not local to me (Fort Collins, CO area) don't let that dissuade you because I will gladly pick the buyer up at Denver International Airport where you can then drive the car back to wherever you live utilizing the Supercharge network for free on your trip.

$33,000 (no trades unless the total trade offer is enough above my cash asking price to convince me)

-Please no discussion of other cars you've seen for sale, potential scam jobs that make my car seem over priced or reasons you think you should be able to buy my car from me for half of my asking price. If you feel it's overpriced simply move along. I'm not desperate to sell it nor am I looking to give it away. If you have a legitimate offer PM me otherwise no off topic banter in this thread. This is a legitimate listing of a legitimate car by a legitimate seller who is happy to meet anyone in person to prove it.-

129yJ9hzLlSU2cHT8IUybJT-0L-UT0G7Y6mNimfFEK5K4kx84LAoZgklmUg=w2400

XeNJyQSPABPIavfa6DwhqHG43HQfGVcn6lequHycyYp1KbYiuj1z10L7IAA=w2400

CiaM8d1tuVGroeraRDyFFBw6pK_tXuB86SBA4j13jfalUAKlX59zs7abrIQ=w2400

rYIdwaRiW3JWdQvXVeRuER-oEv5mXttA1GdETcE7G3S_QHEDGLnT7IDsVyc=w2400

JZCuLEOeYXuLgLfoxnlCLS0U7iMuR5bXGN_UxAGxXoMPiAHJy3tAgtAa5RY=w2400

a2I1xByb372qxWJNffUyrNz67D8ViCddhWeYhL4O20B_DabAPRHHtwjmoFQ=w2400

ABoQxALhhpbKqGEIvH61O-i8siqt4cSvTJxyEgYrO_LbWKbUAyO45UcbT28=w2400

epUY3G8mbIURtXnglxbHJvHEm1CT_teGIRJREClbVnoYMYqXOr9-mjJ0--4=w2400