Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model-S P85 for sale in Washington, DC area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 P85 for sale
Navy Blue and Beige - Black Carbon Fiber interior Trim
Tech package
Air Suspension
19" Wheels
No Sunroof or moonroof
Chademo Adaptor
Parcel Shelf
Rubber Cargo Matt
Super Charger
66,000 miles
Single Owner
Located in Washington DC Area
Reason for sale: Owner has to move to EU
Price : Offers around $44k
IMG_1982.jpg IMG_1981.jpg IMG_1980.jpg IMG_0069.jpg IMG_0066.jpg IMG_2766.jpg IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

Original Options Sheet:-
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 10.54.02 AM.png

Reactions: Olds442
Don't know if this is legit but I am in the Raleigh NC area. Spoke with this guy about two weeks ago. He said he was in NC at the time but didn't know what town or which hi way they were traveling. Said the came up from Fla and would be moving north. Proceed with caution. This is too good a price for this car not to be sold during this time period.

Don't know if this is legit but I am in the Raleigh NC area. Spoke with this guy about two weeks ago. He said he was in NC at the time but didn't know what town or which hi way they were traveling. Said the came up from Fla and would be moving north. Proceed with caution. This is too good a price for this car not to be sold during this time period.

I don't think $41K is an outlandish price for a 2013 P85 out of warranty. In fact, before CPO prices were increased to almost match the cost of new cars, Tesla sold CPO P85s in the mid to late 40s. I can't vouch for the listing but the price seems where it should be.