Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 MODEL S P85 - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My offer from Tesla was higher than $95K and I have the offer letter to prove it....do I need to prove it to you or anyone else, no I do not. If the buyer wishes to see it I will gladly provide it.

Then you're a complete moron if you don't take their offer. Something *everyone* else in this thread has been trying to tell you.

One thing your mommy clearly did not teach you is manners.

My mommy taught me good financial intelligence, something you're momma obviously didn't teach you.

Asking you Tesla's trade in offer is not bad manners since you posted first that Tesla offered you "near" your asking price, so you invited that next question.

It doesn't make sense to me that you don't post the exact offer, and even a copy of the letter or email (with personal details redacted) since that would assist you with your sale. Seems highly suspicious to me.

OMG people, give this guy a break! His car is NOT the same as the other cars which have recently sold or the dealer inventory car which is priced lower. Those cars' values have dropped BECAUSE of the new features which his car has. I'm taking delivery
of an S85 MC red in Fremont on thursday with 5700 miles and full warranty and tax credit. $72k AND I get a $10k tax credit. The reason Tesla sold it so low? IT DOESNT HAVE THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGY! PlanB's car does. He is selling it at a price which gives the tax credit to the buyer. For someone wanting a similarly spec'd car this is a good deal and eliminates the wait. The other examples in the various posts here do not compare.

OMG people, give this guy a break! His car is NOT the same as the other cars which have recently sold or the dealer inventory car which is priced lower. Those cars' values have dropped BECAUSE of the new features which his car has. I'm taking delivery
of an S85 MC red in Fremont on thursday with 5700 miles and full warranty and tax credit. $72k AND I get a $10k tax credit. The reason Tesla sold it so low? IT DOESNT HAVE THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGY! PlanB's car does. He is selling it at a price which gives the tax credit to the buyer. For someone wanting a similarly spec'd car this is a good deal and eliminates the wait. The other examples in the various posts here do not compare.

Hallelujah

It is interesting to me that when the vehicles are sold we are in the dark on the actual sales price.
I have been looking on autotrader as well, and noticed that the number of model s vehicles has gone from under 100 to 200 now. Supply and demand from basic economics will drive the marketplace.
I too have talked with the tesla dealers and found model S 85kw less than $70K.
I know that many are getting angry over the value. The data and economics will dictate price.
We should all be transparent with the data.
This is a revolutionary vehicle with fantastic technology.

I sold my car back to Tesla and because the price was so good in my favor I did not want to rock the boat with people that CHOOSE to sell their cars back to Tesla for such a low price. Tesla did not ask me not to mention it but I felt that I should keep it to myself especially since it is no ones business but my own.

I sold my car back to Tesla and because the price was so good in my favor I did not want to rock the boat with people that CHOOSE to sell their cars back to Tesla for such a low price. Tesla did not ask me not to mention it but I felt that I should keep it to myself especially since it is no ones business but my own.

Wow you are such a great contribution to this forum :)