TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2013 Model S P85+, Pano Roof, Tech Package, 27k mi, Mint!

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Tom Harper, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Tom Harper

Tom Harper Member

2. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

So how in the world is the original warranty in effect when Tesla's warranty says it does NOT cover any rebuilt or salvage title vehicles?

EDIT to add: I'd warn any potential buyer to triple check this claim. Tesla does have a re-authorization program to allow the vehicle to use the superchargers as well as receive updates, but there is no such program that I am aware of that would re-instate the warranty. And even if some person on the other end of the phone at Tesla says it is re-instated, I'd be willing to bet down the road, when you take it in for warranty work, you will be told it isn't covered, based on the warranty contract.

3. hmmm

hmmm Member

Agree 100%. Also, anyone who describes a P85+ as " the ONLY performance based Model S ever built by Tesla" should be taken with a grain of salt.

4. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

It's almost true -- except for a short run of P85Ds in early 2015, no other Model S has the Performance Plus sport suspension.

• Like x 1
  5. Tom Harper

Tom Harper Member

#5 Tom Harper, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Sold. These concerns were addressed privately with serious buyers. I can appreciate the concern but come on guys. I would not be knocking your cars if you were trying to sell them on here. Please have a little respect and restraint if you're not a serious buyer.