Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S P85 Red with Carbon Fiber $27250

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S P85, excellent condition. 88xxx mi. Always garaged (at work too). Multicoat Red with Carbon fiber interior and Carbon fiber spoiler. Selling because I have ordered a new Performance Tesla :) Front end and wheel arches and rear bumper protected with Clear Bra. Some limited paint chips/scratches but overall exterior much better than typical for mileage. Interior also with substantially less wear than expected for mileage. Some limited curb rash on wheels, tires in good condition. Please see photos. Has sunroof, Tech Package (upgraded stereo, power liftgate, GPS location Home Link, heated seats, etc), adjustable and GPS location specific Air Suspension. Have both keys. Also had tire pressure sensors updated to individual wheels like newer Teslas. It is the rear wheel drive performance model, does 0-60 in approx 4.2 sec. Have mobile connector (charger cable), front and rear cargo nets, wheel nut cap puller, and Weather Tech trunk liner. Has all updates (Takata airbag, steering bolts, etc) to include updated sunroof seal assemby (no air noise at speed), rear tail lamp drains, etc. Also had a new updated drive unit (motor) May 2017 and a new 12V battery and a replacement High Voltage battery in May 2019 (one month old). I can provide all service records. The battery and drive unit warranty is 8 yr, unlimited miles and is transferrable (expires 2021). This car is a free unlimited data streaming (music, internet, games, updates, maps) and a free lifetime supercharging car. I believe these options will continue with new owner, but please confirm with Tesla regarding. This is a non-autopilot car. Please check other online auctions or listings- this is probably the best deal currently on market for a similar car. Car located in Augusta, GA and I can deliver car if needed up to 150 mi from Augusta free after purchase. Text/ call Eric at 762 three eight three 4664 with any questions, thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0191.JPG
    DSC_0191.JPG
    762.9 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_0198.JPG
    DSC_0198.JPG
    774.1 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC_0200.JPG
    DSC_0200.JPG
    729.8 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC_0195.JPG
    DSC_0195.JPG
    618.9 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_0188.JPG
    DSC_0188.JPG
    635.3 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC_0193.JPG
    DSC_0193.JPG
    752 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC_0194.JPG
    DSC_0194.JPG
    721.1 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC_0192.JPG
    DSC_0192.JPG
    677.4 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC_0179.JPG
    DSC_0179.JPG
    624.2 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC_0202.JPG
    DSC_0202.JPG
    356.7 KB · Views: 143
Just to close out thread: I did sell the car to original buyer as above. It took a while to get financing sorted which I wasn't anticipating, but in the end it was fine. Yes, I probably could have gotten a bit more for car but honestly it wasn't worth a bunch of showings and haggling. I got about 20 responses within a day (posted to craigslist and autotrader as well). I was pretty surprised, I figured I would lowball the asking price to sell it easy but a bunch of people offered cash the very first day (all after the guy who drove the car about 4 hours after posting and put a deposit down). The guy who bought it had a leaf, has a couple of small kids and I feel really good about selling to him.