Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S P85+ under CPO warranty till 11/21 pricing help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to put some feelers out to see what everyone thinks I should be asking for my P85+, all options except 3rd row . I have all work orders for vehicle, so everything that I could think of has been done. This includes, rear motor, new 12v battery, 4glte, new daughter board upgrade to MCU1, new instrument cluster, new MCU 1 screen, updated pano- sunroof, de-chromed, Subwoofer upgrade with lC2i interface (rear sub still in stock location not hooked up) 254 miles full charge, etc....... 74.xxx miles. Full warranty until November 2021, or 92,000 miles. I bought when the cars were re-conditioned, and was provided an additional 4 year 50,000 mile warranty. More pics to come once I decide on pricing etc.. Sacramento area.

20190615_112339.jpg
20190501_163005.jpg
20181117_120332.jpg

I don't know the California market, but in Illinois I would feel very lucky to get 35k for it. 30k is probably more likely here right now, but winter is a bad time to sell a car here.

You have quite a bit of stuff done though so maybe you will find someone willing to pay for it, but it narrows the field.

You probably have free supercharging, you should probably mention that if you do.

I don't know the California market, but in Illinois I would feel very lucky to get 35k for it. 30k is probably more likely here right now, but winter is a bad time to sell a car here.

You have quite a bit of stuff done though so maybe you will find someone willing to pay for it, but it narrows the field.

You probably have free supercharging, you should probably mention that if you do.

thank you for the recommendation , yes free supercharging i just never use it...

Just for comparison, I am selling my MS P85 with just over 141k miles in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. Car is immaculate with all extras available and unlimited free supercharging and I’m asking 26k. Hope that helps and if anyone is interested, message me.