Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S P85 w/RFS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought this as a 7 seater alternative to a mini-van almost 4yrs ago and have loved it ever since, but time has come to move up to a Model X.

see below sticker for all the options.
currently has 62,122 miles
unlimited free supercharging
still has 8yr/unlimited battery & drive unit warranty with was just used to get new contractors a couple weeks ago.
located in Bay Area, CA

looking for 35k OBO

Could you please post how many miles the tires have on them and how many miles since the last break service if there has been one?

Also, I heard today from a Tesla employee at the service center in Westmont, IL that as of July 2019 supercharging on preowned Teslas, regardless of of model or production year, do not transfer under any circumstances including CPO. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

Could you please post how many miles the tires have on them and how many miles since the last break service if there has been one?

Also, I heard today from a Tesla employee at the service center in Westmont, IL that as of July 2019 supercharging on preowned Teslas, regardless of of model or production year, do not transfer under any circumstances including CPO. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

never had a brake service. Rear tires are maybe 6k old, fronts are 20k old.

not sure about what you heard. all I can see when I login is that the car has unlimited free supercharging.

Bought this as a 7 seater alternative to a mini-van almost 4yrs ago and have loved it ever since, but time has come to move up to a Model X.

see below sticker for all the options.
currently has 62,122 miles
unlimited free supercharging
still has 8yr/unlimited battery & drive unit warranty with was just used to get new contractors a couple weeks ago.
located in Bay Area, CA

looking for 35k OBO

Can the extended warranty still be purchased on this one?