Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well the time has come to move on from my 2013 P85 Model S. This has been the best daily driver I have ever had and am only selling to get into another Tesla. The car is black with the black performance seating (red piping) and 21" turbines. I am currently at 35,100 miles but that will vary slightly as I am still driving it. It charges to ~235 miles at 90% and ~254 miles at 100%. I bought this as a CPO a little over 3 years ago so there is still the remaining bumper to bumper warranty until 9/19 or ~66,500 miles. Both the interior and exterior are in great condition with nothing more than normal wear. The car does have lifetime supercharging as well. Below is a list of options. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Asking $42,900

85 kWh Performance Model S

Solid Black Paint

All Glass Panoramic Roof

21" Silver Wheels

Black Performance Interior

Carbon Fiber Décor

Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Supercharger Enabled

Dual Chargers

Tech Package

Smart Air Suspension

Ultra High Fidelity Sound

IMG_5665.JPG
IMG_5668.JPG
IMG_5669.JPG
InkedIMG_5674_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_5682_LI.jpg
IMG_5651.JPG
IMG_5652.JPG
IMG_5655.JPG
IMG_5662.JPG
IMG_5703.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: Jordaholic
Gorgeous car. Your asking price is the ~same as a new Model 3 with the ~same range (MR), after sales tax and federal tax credits are considered. In that sense, I feel like your asking price is materially high, FWIW. That said, we all know that a 3 buyer's use case is often different from an S buyer's use case, so perhaps you'll locate a buyer at/near your ask. GLWS!

Thanks for your reply. I understand where you are coming from if you are comparing an EV for X price, but for me and I'm sure others a Model 3 just doesn't work. I had my Model 3 reservation put in on day 1, but after a test drive it wasn't for me and my family. Personally the size is the biggest thing that would keep me out of a 3, but I get the appeal of it for sure.

FWIW...I had a buyer offer my asking price about a month ago and I turned it down because I wasn't quite ready to sell, I was just kind of testing the waters. So, I figured I'll list it here and see if anybody is interested in a nice, clean, low mileage S.

Awesome pictures (unique angles and background) and one beautiful P85 at a very nice price for those low miles. If my wife weren’t so mean and tight with our checkbook, I’d love to add yours as my 3rd Tesla ;) But after adding our Sig P85 and 3 MR last month, my lovely wife said no more TESLAs (or anything else with wheels) :p GLWS!