TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2013 MS 60 / 71k miles / $38.5K / NJ

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by ObedS7, Aug 16, 2018.

1. ObedS7

ObedS7 Member

My wife and I are moving on to a new Model 3 and thus the reason for why we’re selling the MS

We are the second owners and love the MS but the M3 test drive convinced us to upgrade.

Under first owner the vehicle was involved in a minor accident, cosmetic damage to bumper (fender bender) back in 2013 (Carfax will verify for you)

- Blue exterior
    - Black interior
    - Tech Package
    - Heated seats
    - smart air suspension
    - free supercharging for life of vehicle
    - Drive unit replaced by Tesla at 46k miles. New drive unit only has 24k miles. (I have service center records at request)
    - battery fully charged 202 miles
    - added center console
    - weathertech mats (included with purchase)
    - feel free to contact me for more details and questions.

upload_2018-8-16_10-40-46.jpeg upload_2018-8-16_10-41-28.jpeg upload_2018-8-16_10-41-54.jpeg upload_2018-8-16_10-42-41.jpeg upload_2018-8-16_10-44-34.jpeg upload_2018-8-16_10-44-55.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Elixirvtec

Elixirvtec Member

I’m looking for a Model S and this will be my first Tesla. I’m very curious why someone would choose a model 3 over an S. I have 2 kids.

Take away the size advantage why would you choose a 3 over and S?