Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85+ $60k, fully loaded, pano, rear seats, silver, still under factory warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a great price for a great car (I have a + also) ... Not sure why folks say they're holding out for AP, when AP just isn't where it should be and wont for some time.. The + is a great 'drivers' car and you get allot of it for this price, with extended warranty available it's a no brainer.

Reactions: Blup85
That's what I thought.

Everyone selling here is selling for 1 reason:

Tesla won't give you squat on a trade in.

Take low trade in on KBB and subtract about 5K. That's what Tesla will give you.

He already said he wasn't trading in the car so why would he go to Tesla. it's a loaded car with low miles at a fair market price, Simone picking it up has the option of a better warranty than tesla will give and you'll get it straight away.

I for one probably wouldn't sell on this forum just because of ridiculous postings by people attempting to drive down pricing with off the cuff comments...

I really wish they would lock down the 'for sale' forum and allow private messages only.

Reactions: Blup85