Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85 - Black/Black - 51k Miles - Warranty until 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am putting some feelers out there since I am considering selling my car. I purchased it as a CPO in August 2016. I bought the car with 46,500 miles and I have since then put on about 6k miles. The total mileage is at 51k miles and I add about 20 a day.

The car has warranty until August 2020 and mileage until 96XXX miles. There is still A TON of warranty left of the car - pretty much a brand new car! This car is amazing. I get stared at when ever I drive. I've gotten the paint corrected and Cquartzed. Super easy to wash and looks absolutely stunning. I also had the chrome deleted and I have been told on numerous occasions that I have the best looking Model S people have seen.

It is blisteringly fast. And a true thrill and enjoyment to drive. Unfortunately,
my tesla 2.jpg
I am asking $59k for the car.

Here are the specs:

P85
Solid Black Paint
Body Color Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Black Performance Interior
Carbon Fiber Decor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Paint Armor
Rear Facing Seats
Entire Car Paint Correction and Cquartz
Tinted Windows
Chrome Delete

Car comes with all the Tesla provided charging cables. You'll have everything you need to charge the car.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 114
  • my tesla.jpg
    my tesla.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 114
  • my car rear.jpg
    my car rear.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 112
  • my car left.jpg
    my car left.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 103
Please excuse the "unfortunately." I posted without finishing my thought. I meant to say, "Unfortunately, my new job requires me to drive pretty far and in some rough terrain and this isn't going to cut it for me. So that is why I am selling. Other than that - I would def no sell as this is the best car I've ever owned."