Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85 Ext Warranty $50k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2620.JPG.jpeg

(Small Child not included)

Both myself and the previous owner kept her garage kept and babied. All maintenance fulfilled by Tesla service centers. Was at the Highland Park SC 12/27/16 for a door handle issue and was looked over at that time as well. Extended warranty purchased 2/25/16 for bumper-bumper coverage to 100k miles. Battery/Drivetrain warranty has unlimited milage and will expire Feb 2021.
VIN number is 5YJSA1DP8DFP05834
Has;
  • 61k Miles
  • Battery is a version D which is newer, charges to 259.
  • Performance model with 85 kWh battery
  • 19" OEM wheels
  • Panoramic roof
  • Tech package
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
  • Smart Air suspension
  • Premium interior with Napa leather, alcantara headliner, interior lighting, yacht floor, and upgraded obeche matte wood trim
  • Supercharging Enabled Free Forever
  • Twin Chargers installed
  • Mobile charger with all adapters
  • Paint armor
Does not have;
  • AP
  • Parking Sensors

I purchased this car last year and LOVE IT, however priorities have shifted. Asking 52k OBO.

Link to Window sticker and photos

Attachments

• IMG_2620.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_2620.JPG.jpeg
    754.8 KB · Views: 76
p85Lover/Owner,

Here is the gallery the previous owner used when he listed it. I gained his permission to re-post it as he too is a forum member here.
2013 P85 Photos

Imaccaro,

Yes, it does have the service package which is called the Extended Service Agreement or ESA. It is located in North Central Illinois.

Attachments

• p85side.jpg
    p85side.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 65
Hey there. There are two service packages, the ESA (warranty) and the prepaid annual services (necessary to be "in compliance" with the ESA). Sounds like you only have the ESA, and are paying out of pocket for each annual service visit?

Hello Nismode,

Yes, while they are tinted I can't tell you what percent. I can tell you they are not limo-black. I would compare them to a factory tint job.

The car originally had 21's. However the previous owner (also a forum member here) opted for these 19's and sold the 21's here on this forum I believe.