Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85 extras-60k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale. 2013 P85. Black exterior and black leather interior without the red piping. Rear facing seats, lacewood decor plus the matching yacht flooring. It has two sets of rims. Tesla 19" 5 spoke winter rims and tires plus a spare tire, and Tesla 21" summer times and tires with a spare tire. (The 21"rims are powder coated black but I will powder coat them any color you want-including bringing them back to silver). The car has lots of extras including premium window tinting and lots of interior and exterior lighting upgrades (trunk/frunk lighting, lighted T, puddle lights, footwell and cubby lighting,etc), carbon fiber spoiler, sunshade, lloyds carpets, winter mats, tire bags, front cup holders, grocery bag holders, and other minor improvements. The car has 37k miles on it and has brand new brakes and rotors all around. Price would be $60k unless someone didn't want the both sets of rims, then I would drop it to 57k ... I am selling because I am looking to buy a model X

IMG_4697.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4695.JPG
    IMG_4695.JPG
    671.9 KB · Views: 114