Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85+ For Sale>Only 1,941 Miles - Sold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to list my P85+ for sale. I bought my first Model S (S85) on March 19th. I enjoyed it so much, that I got this bright idea to buy a Performance Plus to drive, and also rent out a little. After buying it on May 16th, I realized that I was not really looking forward to renting it at all. I paid cash for the car to get a commercial insurance policy (Over 6K per year-OUCH), so I have a clear title. I have not really advertised renting it much, as something inside me keeps holding me back..Go figure! I finally rented it out for one day (10-3-2013). After this nerve-racking day, (they did not damage it at all) I decided that I really did not have the stomach to rent it out. So, before I transfer the title into my personal name and drop the expensive commercial policy, I want to see if there is any one out there interested in it. Here are the details:

2013 Tesla Model S P85+ Vin# 10,0xx
Purchased 5-16-2013 (14 miles)
Rented One Day (10-3-2013)
Current odometer 1,967 miles
Grey exterior paint
Black Nappa Leather/Alcantara with Red Piping
Lacewood Décor accents
21" Grey Performance Plus Wheels
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Rear Facing Seats
Twin Chargers
Carbon fiber spoiler
Professional tint job all around and even on the pano
Extensive clear coat (3M) professionally installed: all of front including nose, hood, door guards, door sills, A pillars, mirrors, rear end ect.
Complete extra set of 19" factory wheels (rims, tires, sensors)
Lloyds Luxury Mats

I am asking $106K. With the Tint , 3M Clear Coat and extra set of 19" Wheels, it would run over 132K new. If you PM me, or e-mail [email protected], I can call you to discuss or send pics. It does not have a scratch, is in pristine condition, and has been in my garage every night since new. Thanks, Jim See Pic Below (asking price without the extra set of 19" tires is 104K)

Last edited:
Heck of a discount for someone. You should post pics in the post here. Buyers should know they will be getting the old style (better is the consensus) rear facing seats, and the premium lighting package and alcantara headliners are standard on yours as well I bet. Sounds like it has close to if not every option available at the time.

The only thing that confuses me is why he isn't selling the s85 and keeping the P85+. Then again he may not care for the color combo or something else about the one he is selling compared to his S 85. Maybe he will chime in.

There are many reasons why I am selling the P85+ instead of the standard 85. The biggest reason is that I have driven the two over 6K miles and have been lucky to not get a ticket!! I have not had a ticket in over 17 years. I want to keep it that way. When I drive the P85+, it is very difficult to stay off of that "goose" pedal.

Here is a pic. How do I downsize JPG files to post?
IMG_3050.JPG

I decided to kick up my deal a notch. I will also include in the sale, my extra set (4) factory 19" wheels and tires. A few months back, the factory was low on 21" wheels. They delivered some cars with the 19" wheels and swapped them out within a month or two. I was able to buy a set in near new condition from the Denver Service Center. Yes, they all have the sensors. No, I will not sell them separately from the car.

I also forgot to list the Lloyd's luxury mats that I bought for this P85+. The original mats from the factory are a joke!

- - - Updated - - -

I have many pics to e-mail if you are interested in this car. If you PM me, I will send them to you. Jim

Last edited:
I have placed this car on e-bay. There is another P85+ on e-bay that ends tomorrow (11-7-13). My auction ends on Sunday (11-10-13).

A couple of days ago, I was able to update this car to the 5.6 software...Awesome!

I am hoping the "Top Gear" episode that aired last night on the History Channel, will draw more attention to these "Magic Carpet Rides".

If you have "gotta" have a P85+, check out these two auctions on e-bay.

@everman

I sold the car last Friday... very close to asking price. In my opinion, these Model S's will hold their resale value very well for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is that Tesla is continually raising the price. This is a good thing for current and future owners. Good luck in your search. GO TESLA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.