Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85 LOADED Tesla Model S Excellent Condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 P85 LOADED Tesla Model S Excellent Condition

The vehicle is in excellent condition, without any scratches, dents, or dings.
It has been garage kept and maintained impeccably by its original owner.
This electric car includes almost all factory upgrade options.
8 Year transferable BUMPER TO BUMPER and battery warrantee!
Unlimited miles for battery.

Performance 4dr Sedan -P85
Engine - 85 kWh
Currently has 30,0XX miles

Pearl White Multi Coat Exterior Paint - $1,500 upgrade option

All Glass Panoramic Roof - $2,500 upgrade option

19? Silver Alloy Wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle RSA P245/45R19

Tan Leather Interior with Extended Nappa Leather Trim - $2,500 upgrade option

Carbon Fiber Spoiler - $1,500 upgrade option

Carbon Fiber D?cor Accents - $800 upgrade option

Smart Air Suspension - $2,250 upgrade option

Rear Facing Seat - $2,500 upgrade option

Sound Studio Package -$2,500 upgrade option

Tech Package - $3,500 upgrade option
Including:
Navigation System
Homelink
LED Daytime Running Lights
Memory Seats & Exterior Mirrors
LED Cornering Lights
Automatic Keyless Entry
Power Rear Lift Gate
Electrochromatic Power-Folding Heated side Mirrors

Premium Interior Lighting - $1,000 upgrade option

LED Fog Lights - $500 upgrade option

Performance Nappa Leather & Alcantara Heated 12 Way Power Seats - $2,500 upgrade option

Still Under Factory Warranty Coverage

Shipping costs and arrangements will be the responsibility of the buyer. The seller will not insure, arrange or pay for the shipping costs of this vehicle. Local pick up of the vehicle is the available after complete payment has been received.

List Date: 11/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 P85 LOADED Tesla Model S Excellent Condition
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $74,775.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

gtmZ2aarQVwf.jpg
TjwQbU6BBZXT.JPG
nhecwGKHqEXb.jpg
CBtJ6RfbhR02.JPG
WG2W3RSu1g2H.jpg
NnBrwJZPvYuM.JPG
UJy6sNGHpHhe.JPG

I find some people have a disconnect with reality when pricing their cars. They don't look at the other side of the coin. Someone can order a car with more technology today and wait a few months and get a car with 0 miles. I have seen cars listed here and on Ebay for the same or more than you can order them direct from the factory. Or in some cases they are looking to give maybe 5-10k off on a car with 30k miles. This is one of those cases, he wants the newest technology and thinks someone will be willing to pay him more than he paid this used car so he can go on to a new one.

I find some people have a disconnect with reality when pricing their cars.

I would agree and disagree. You have to remember it's his car and he can list it for whatever he wants, it's what the buyer pays. No difference than buying a house or renting an apartment.

But I would agree this car is way overpriced but you never know, someone might think it's a good deal :rolleyes:

I would agree and disagree. You have to remember it's his car and he can list it for whatever he wants, it's what the buyer pays. No difference than buying a house or renting an apartment.

I don't agree at all. You have to remember this is a community forum, not just a for-sale notice board for dealers to jump on and try to offload cars they've had traded in for high prices to unsuspecting buyers. Flagrant inflation of a vehicle's worth just clutters up the boards and makes it more difficult for people to get an idea of the real value of their own cars. The primary purpose for the For Sale section should be for interested and engaged community members to exchange a car for a fair price.

It's a free market, he can try to sell it for whatever he wants. It's the buyers responsibility to ensure that he/she is getting the car at the price they are comfortable with. It's the sellers responsibility to represent the car truthfully.

I don't agree at all. You have to remember this is a community forum, not just a for-sale notice board for dealers to jump on and try to offload cars they've had traded in for high prices to unsuspecting buyers. Flagrant inflation of a vehicle's worth just clutters up the boards and makes it more difficult for people to get an idea of the real value of their own cars. The primary purpose for the For Sale section should be for interested and engaged community members to exchange a car for a fair price.

Yeah, but on this forum the risk is fairly low that someone would get "tricked" (for lack of a better word). Most here are knowledgable enough to not pay that price and even if you're not, the post is up for about 3.4 minutes before someone else calls out that the price is absurdly high (or words to that effect). I think we'll continue to see this.