TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2013 P85 Model S (Multi-Coat Red)

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by AkalStation, Aug 19, 2017.

1. AkalStation

AkalStation Member

Selling my 2013 P85 Model S for $48,999

WHY THIS VEHICLE IS SPECIAL... Tesla Model S Performance with 85 kWh Battery...Incredible Luxury and Performance!

-$107,520 MSRP

-Stunning Color Combination, Loaded with Options

-Three Phase, Four Pole AC Induction Motor...4.2 Seconds 0 - 60mph with NO GAS or EMISSIONS!!

This car is in excellent condition, and includes FREE Supercharging for life!

-Garage Kept
    -57,910 Miles

FREE Supercharging on Tesla's Supercharger network for life of the vehicle!
    Exterior Paint: Red Multi Coat ($1,500 option)
    Interior Trim: Lacewood
    Interior: Black leather with performance seats & red piping
    Wheels: 19' wheels on the car currently. If you purchase the vehicle you'll also get the original 21 Silver Wheels (without the rubber)

OPTIONS: (More like AWESOMES)

-Performance Package (P85) 2013
    -Panoramic Glass Roof
    -Technology Package
    -Navigation
    -Ultra High Fidelity Sound System (XM Radio)
    -Dual Onboard Chargers (Can charge the vehicle with the proper Tesla Wall connector up to about 56-58 miles of charge an hour)
    -LED Interior Accent Lighting
    -Alcantara Headliner
    -Supercharger Enabled
    -Titanium Underbody Shield Added
    -Latest firmware installed

You're just a few clicks away from owning this marvel. Don't wait for months to get your hands on a Model S. You can live the dream today!

Questions? PM me, I'll be glad to answer!, A/C ice cold, All records, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see, No accidents, Non-smoker, Satellite radio, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained

2. Gen3

Gen3 Member

no gas. Amazing

• Funny x 2