Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85 Ontario Canada - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 P85 Ontario Canada

$76,900 US Well cared for Black and Tan P85. Garage stored washed almost every night. The car was completely wrapped in 3M when new. Two sets of 19" wheels with winter tires. Options include Upgraded leather and Alcantara, Tech Package, Air Suspension, Sound Package, Twin Chargers, Pano Roof and Obeche Gloss Wood and parcel shelf.

65,000km (40,000 miles)

List Date: 12/5/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 P85 Ontario Canada
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

3XmFwzQBN2YG.JPG
wPhuy2RreZua.JPG
rw87asgUVdrX.JPG
tbVHD5BnAR1D.JPG
gQhYPApvkUcP.JPG
npeR3Vkzz0yu.JPG

Mobile friendly version: 2013 P85 Ontario Canada

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Last edited:
Oakville Ontario Canada. I was sure I included that. Apparently Canadian cars can go to the US but not the other way around, a friend just sold his to a US resident. Vin 14690. The car has been awesome with only minor trim fit issues, a couple of door handles and a charge port door that wouldn't open the during first week, all of which have been dealt with. If it wasn't for the darn allure of 691hp I'd be keeping her. I want a good home for her, no joke I declined a buyer because both husband and wife showed up with filthy cars.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why it came up the way it did but to be clear shipping is not free.

- - - Updated - - -

What's your deal?