Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85+ trade-in value at local BMW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just read through 100+ posts because of complaints and raw feelings ... sheez, guys. Full moon? What's going on? It seems like a LOT of you (yes, looking at YOU) have been taking offense where I don't see any intended. How about people drop the inflammatory responses ... instead of accusing people of attacking, just give factual answers. Things will calm down rather quickly.

Way too much drama in this thread for a bunch of guys. You don't need me coming in to tell you that. I don't see a bunch of Tesla fan boys attacking someone for selling their car. I don't see Tex attacking people for having a Tesla and saying he has a better vehicle. It's all good. Everyone needs to relax just a bit. You all are looking for problems where there aren't any.

Don't make me pull over and stop this car. Play nice or I will. :)

+1
This isn't a forum. This is the Church of Tesla. Which is its great strength and primary weakness - as this thread illustrates.
(Or for those of you who prefer your faith with a little more Humanism - think of it as the Elon Bromance Collective)

Last edited:
+1
This isn't a forum. This is the Church of Tesla. Which is its great strength and primary weakness - as this thread illustrates.
(Or for those of you who prefer your faith with a little more Humanism - think of it as the Elon Bromance Collective)

This thread did not go off the rails because of misplaced fanboy defensiveness. A lot was assumed that was not said nor implied. And it all escalated from there. No judgment here. Just saying a full moon got to everyone and it needs to stop.