Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85 values?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a loaded (21" dark wheels, sunroof, leather, spoiler, CF interior trim, black leather, etc.) Blue 2013 P85 (RWD, no AP, no parking sensors) with about 27500 miles on it. I'm thinking about selling. Not sure what the value of the car is. I know what places like Vroom have offered and I find it very low, even for a 7 year old car. I am the original owner and the only issue with it, which just appeared (of course), is the center screen has developed what looks like a crack (but its not in the glass you touch). The screen functions 100% and the "crack" is less than 1/4" down from the top bezel and is a very thin line, like a thin thread width. Tires are fairly new, and its in really good shape exterior and interior wise. Garage kept, has the PPF that Tesla used to offer. Never smoked in or abused. I basically drove it to work daily. All recall work is done and should be up to date.

Would appreciate some help in ascertaining a real world value to a private seller and what a decent trade in value would be. I have ideas from sources like Kelly Bluebook and I know what I was offered by Vroom. But hoping other Tesla owners or potential owners might voice an opinion on value.

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• IMG_3512.JPG
    IMG_3512.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 103
That crack you speak of sounds a lot like the infamous bubble.
I expect that the current market value on it will be lower than you would want. Fully loaded with low miles but no AP, I would anticipate mid 30's.

Thank you all for weighing in.

I'm probably going to have the touchscreen fixed as I may end up keeping it while awaiting my next electric vehicle. Vroom offered me 33k, which seems to be in line with what has be brought up in this thread.

I have a loaded (21" dark wheels, sunroof, leather, spoiler, CF interior trim, black leather, etc.) Blue 2013 P85 (RWD, no AP, no parking sensors) with about 27500 miles on it. I'm thinking about selling. Not sure what the value of the car is. I know what places like Vroom have offered and I find it very low, even for a 7 year old car. I am the original owner and the only issue with it, which just appeared (of course), is the center screen has developed what looks like a crack (but its not in the glass you touch). The screen functions 100% and the "crack" is less than 1/4" down from the top bezel and is a very thin line, like a thin thread width. Tires are fairly new, and its in really good shape exterior and interior wise. Garage kept, has the PPF that Tesla used to offer. Never smoked in or abused. I basically drove it to work daily. All recall work is done and should be up to date.

Would appreciate some help in ascertaining a real world value to a private seller and what a decent trade in value would be. I have ideas from sources like Kelly Bluebook and I know what I was offered by Vroom. But hoping other Tesla owners or potential owners might voice an opinion on value.

Thanks for reading.
Like others have previously stated I think you are going to be disappointed in what you could actually get for your car. Just to give you a current reference point I have a 2017 75D, AP2, FSD, 21"arachnids (recently discontinued) and I requested a Trade-in quote from Tesla. I recognize that they are not going to offer the high end because they still would like to make a profit but the only offered 39,900.

FWIW I recommend you keep and one day you will truly have a classic and a collector may become interested.

Since your miles are pretty low (for the age of the car) you could probably get mid to high 30's. I was searching all around SoCal when I bought my car at the beginning of this year. 2013 P85s were around $32-35k at the lowest (generally 80k miles or more and not that great of condition). I saw as high as $45k for P85+ in beautiful pristine condition with low miles. That was 8 months ago however and prices go down over time as we all know.

Since your miles are pretty low (for the age of the car) you could probably get mid to high 30's. I was searching all around SoCal when I bought my car at the beginning of this year. 2013 P85s were around $32-35k at the lowest (generally 80k miles or more and not that great of condition). I saw as high as $45k for P85+ in beautiful pristine condition with low miles. That was 8 months ago however and prices go down over time as we all know.
New prices have come down and range gone up dramatically since then.