Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 S60, 31k miles, Silver, Tech, Air, Blk Leather

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am re-posting this because I'm lowering my price, and I made the mistake of putting the asking price in the original thread's title, not realizing I cannot edit it later. Oops!

I'm selling my 2013 Model S 60kwh. It has 31,500 miles (as of posting) and almost fully loaded, including:

• Tech package
  • Extended black nappa leather
  • Smart air suspension
  • Ultra Hi-Fidelity Audio
  • Obeche matte wood
  • 19" wheels. New pair of Goodyear tires installed by Tesla on front wheels in June 2016
  • 35% tint on all windows (except windshield).
  • Tan headliner
  • Tesla genuine parcel shelf, trunk mat and frunk mat
  • Front license plate mount available (not currently installed)
  • Original factory warranty expires in August 2016, extended Tesla warranty through Aug 2020 available at buyer's cost. ($4,000)
$49,000, or $53,000 if you would like to include the Tesla 4- year Extended Warranty.

Full service records are available; Overall, the vehicle is in good condition and I've had no major issues or problems. Tesla has already done proactive upgrades to the drive unit and AC/DC inverter to the newer generation units. The vehicle is located in Hawaii, and shipping to the continental US is approximately $1500-1800 at buyer cost. Buyer will take title in Hawaii. Please contact me at [email protected] or send me a PM via the forums.

Attachments

• 3Quarter Front.jpg
    3Quarter Front.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 3Quarter Rear.jpg
    3Quarter Rear.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Rear seats.jpg
    Rear seats.jpg