Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 S60 Dolphin Grey on Grey Leather - SoCal $55k obo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

Just got a new Model S, time for my first to go. She's a 2013 Model S 60, (dolphin) Grey with a Grey leather interior and matte open pore Lacewood trim (looks awesome and was short-lived as an option). Only 22,000 miles, stored indoors, never parked near other cars so no dents, dings or scratches. She's pretty flawless.

She has the following features/options:
  • Supercharging enabled
  • Panoramic all-glass sunroof
  • Active Air Suspension
  • Lacewood decor
  • Metallic Grey Paint
  • Tech Package
  • Sound Studio Package
  • Power-folding mirrors
  • Leather dash top
  • Grey Nappa leather
  • 19" Wheels with all-season tires
  • Parcel Shelf
Car is located in the LA/OC area. Photos here: iCloud Photo Sharing

View media item 116044

IMG_3686.JPG
IMG_3684.JPG
Price reduced, $53,000

Last edited:
If this car is still available, someone HAS to buy it! It is hands down the most beautiful car I have ever seen.

We would have bought it but my husband decided he needed an 85. He loved this car - it was hard for him to pass up - color combination is rare and absolutely stunning and the car is in immaculate condition. If I didn't still need my station wagon for kids and dogs, we'd be a 2 Tesla family right now......my husband actually LOVED the idea, but 2 standard poodles won't fit in the trunk!

I'll be very envious of whoever ends up with this...........

Reactions: nirvanaman
If this car is still available, someone HAS to buy it! It is hands down the most beautiful car I have ever seen.

We would have bought it but my husband decided he needed an 85. He loved this car - it was hard for him to pass up - color combination is rare and absolutely stunning and the car is in immaculate condition. If I didn't still need my station wagon for kids and dogs, we'd be a 2 Tesla family right now......my husband actually LOVED the idea, but 2 standard poodles won't fit in the trunk!

I'll be very envious of whoever ends up with this...........

Thank you! Hope you are enjoying your new car.