Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 40 kWh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a used vehicle and shows normal wear and tear. No dents or dings, but some wheel scuffs and minor scratches. Tires have plenty of life left. Interior is in good condition, though the back seat shows wear from child car seats. Battery and drive train still under warranty. Tech package, custom 20" wheels, sliding panoramic glass roof, tan leather interior, auto-dimming mirrors, full window tint.

Selling on Ebay: 2013 Tesla Model S | eBay

Reactions: IdaX
This is a used vehicle and shows normal wear and tear. No dents or dings, but some wheel scuffs and minor scratches. Tires have plenty of life left. Interior is in good condition, though the back seat shows wear from child car seats. Battery and drive train still under warranty. Tech package, custom 20" wheels, sliding panoramic glass roof, tan leather interior, auto-dimming mirrors, full window tint.

Selling on Ebay: 2013 Tesla Model S | eBay

I like those rims! Bummer about the car seat marks. I guess I’ve got to watch out with my kid. Good luck with the sale!