Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 60 For Sale - Great Condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been wanting to get behind the wheel of your own Tesla?! Check out this Incredible ride! Well Equipped. Transferable Warranty. Great condition. No accidents. Non-smoker.
  • 60 kWh Battery
  • 5.9 seconds 0-60 mph
Price: $36,200

Mileage: ~ 61,000

Blue Metallic Paint

All Glass Panoramic Roof

19" Wheels

Grey Nappa Leather Interior

Obeche Wood Gloss Décor

Free Supercharging

Tech Package

Smart Air Suspension

Ultra High Fidelity Sound

This remaining 4 year/50,000 miles pre-owned warranty is transferable: Effectively ~34 months/~97,000 mile warranty.

Most Tesla CPO’s with > 50,000 miles now come with a 2 year/100,000 miles maximum odometer pre-owned warranty. This Model S comes with a transferable remaining 4 year/50,000 miles pre-owned warranty: Effectively ~34 months/~97,000 mile warranty.

Please contact me with any questions or for pictures.

Jesse

Tesla_Image 1.jpg
Isn't the warranty 4 years 50k? How would the warranty on a private sale get reset? Or are you saying this was a CPO vehicle bought 14 months ago, hence 34 months remaining?

Yes, It was a CPO purchased directly from Tesla on 08/31/17. It had an original 4 yr/50K Warranty. The remaining warranty: 34 mo/ ~ 97K miles is transferable. (Almost an extra year of Warranty vs. what a CPO from Tesla wit > 50K miles typically carries!!)

Please let me know should you have further questions.

Attachments

• Tesla_Image 2.jpg
    Tesla_Image 2.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Tesla_Image 3.jpg
    Tesla_Image 3.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 84
  • Tesla_Image 4.jpg
    Tesla_Image 4.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Tesla_Image 5.jpg
    Tesla_Image 5.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Tesla_Image 6.jpg
    Tesla_Image 6.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Tesla_Image 7.jpg
    Tesla_Image 7.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Tesla_Image 8.jpg
    Tesla_Image 8.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Tesla_Image 9.jpg
    Tesla_Image 9.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Is there a Lein on the title? Can you provide the VIN? Looks to be a wonderful car at a competitive price, but being out of state, I have to worry about logistics.

Or have you ever wanted to roadtrip to Chicago? I'm a definate buyer at your asking if it checks out and you deliver ;)

Is there a Lein on the title? Can you provide the VIN? Looks to be a wonderful car at a competitive price, but being out of state, I have to worry about logistics.

Or have you ever wanted to roadtrip to Chicago? I'm a definate buyer at your asking if it checks out and you deliver ;)

Chicago is probably a bit far from me (unless in exchange for my driving it up, you get me a flight back home. :) )

Very interested please send more info. Not familiar with how forms work but look forward to hearing from you.

Been wanting to get behind the wheel of your own Tesla?! Check out this Incredible ride! Well Equipped. Transferable Warranty. Great condition. No accidents. Non-smoker.
  • 60 kWh Battery
  • 5.9 seconds 0-60 mph
Price: $36,200

Mileage: ~ 61,000

Blue Metallic Paint

All Glass Panoramic Roof

19" Wheels

Grey Nappa Leather Interior

Obeche Wood Gloss Décor

Free Supercharging

Tech Package

Smart Air Suspension

Ultra High Fidelity Sound

This remaining 4 year/50,000 miles pre-owned warranty is transferable: Effectively ~34 months/~97,000 mile warranty.

Most Tesla CPO’s with > 50,000 miles now come with a 2 year/100,000 miles maximum odometer pre-owned warranty. This Model S comes with a transferable remaining 4 year/50,000 miles pre-owned warranty: Effectively ~34 months/~97,000 mile warranty.

Please contact me with any questions or for pictures.

Jesse