Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 60 kWh, 11K miles, White, Loaded, Cincinnati area, 8 yr. warranty & service incl.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S 60 kWh, 11K miles, White, Loaded, Cincinnati area, 8 yr. warranty & service incl.

I am selling my 2013 Tesla Model S due to a job relocation out of the country. Unfortunately, the infrastructure in the country we are moving to does not support the Tesla or we would bring it with us. This is by far the best car we have EVER owned and it is devastating to have to sell it.

Delivered June 2013
Miles - Approx. 11,500
New Cost Today $97,058 (incl. warranty and service plans)

Details:
2013 Tesla Model S
60 kWh battery
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Extended Black Nappa Leather
Obeche Wood Matte Trim
Teck Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
8 Year Extended Warranty Plan
8 Year Anywhere Service Plan with Unlimited Road Ranger visits (This is no longer available)
2 Full Sets of Floor Mats - Stock set and upgraded heavy duty set with Tesla logo stitching that are no longer available.
Trunk & Frunk Liners
Expel Ultimate Paint Protection (Front Clip)
Tinted Windows

The price of the car includes transferring both the 8 year warranty and 8 year service plan to the new owners. This was a large additional investment ($9700) we made to ensure peace of mind and will hopefully do the same for you. If you bought this plan from Tesla today the Road Ranger service is now $100 per visit. The Road Ranger service with this car has unlimited use at no additional cost.

I would prefer local pick-up but would ship the car to you at your expense.

Contact Tim (913) 915-2966

List Date: 5/12/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S 60 kWh, 11K miles, White, Loaded, Cincinnati area, 8 yr. warranty & service incl.
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

2233e2af-3ea2-48a9-86bc-13ece5751dfb2.JPG
003d1150-481a-430b-8691-e8aa40cc1b692.png
1bf9a78f-1406-4768-a624-9d9fec09702b2.JPG
2762ba10-8acd-4125-b961-159ba50e1e982.JPG

Im in the market for a 60, and live in Cincinnati, but sadly, this one is out of my price range. The price you are asking is actually pretty reasonable for the options and the service package, but is simply more than I can handle right now. Good luck, someone is going to love this car.

We're located North of San Francisco. Some additional questions:

- Does the car have the older fog lights that originally came with the tech package? (From pictures it appears to)
- Does the car have the interior lights that used to come with the tech package?
- What percent tint is that? I ask because California has rules about tinted front windows and I don't want my wife being pulled over! :smile:
- Can you post some interior pictures by any chance?

Thank you!

What is your price range?

My range if 55-60k for a stripped down 60. As I told BigBadNIN through PM, I am not going to insult him by sending in a low ball offer, this car is a great deal at the price he is asking, its just more car than I am able to reach for at this time (ideally, I am still wanting a 40 kWh around 50k, as that is much more in my price range, but I am loosing hope of ever finding that). I do hope whoever buys this car keeps it local however, I hate seeing Tesla's leave town :)

- Does the car have the older fog lights that originally came with the tech package? (From pictures it appears to) No, they switched to the driving/turning lights while our car was in production. We were not to thrilled since it included fog lights at the time we ordered it but thee wasn't anything we could do.

- Does the car have the interior lights that used to come with the tech package? I honestly don't know. I believe it does but will need to check to be sure. They have modified the car's various standard and upgraded options in the last year so much that it's hard to keep up. I know a fair amount of things that were standard on our car are now "upgrades".
- What percent tint is that? I ask because California has rules about tinted front windows and I don't want my wife being pulled over! :smile: The tint is 20% all the way around but can be easily removed by a professional.

- Can you post some interior pictures by any chance? I will try but can't guarantee they will look decent. I can take a few pics in the garage at night so they may not look the greatest. The car is my wife's daily driver and honestly she isn't home too much with her busy work schedule.