Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 60 - SOLD - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S 60 - SOLD

I am selling my Model S 60 kWh as I am getting a D in February.

It has always been garage kept and we don't smoke.

It was purchased in April 2013 and has approximately 35,000 on it, but I drive it daily, so that number will increase with time.

It is black with the beige leather interior.

Factory options are:

Panoramic roof
Tech package
air suspension
19" wheels
Sound Studio package

In addition I have added extra LED lights in the truck, 50% window tint all around (except windshield) and "blacked out" much of the chrome with vinyl film. If you don't like this, I can have it removed (or you can remove it yourself, it should take 15 minutes and leaves no sign it was there). I also have X-pel paint protection film applied on the FULL car. This is approximately $6k alone.

Unfortunately, the car got a scratch in the plastic bumper by the right front tire in the 2 weeks between when I got the car and the X-pel was applied. It is shown on the picture. It is certainly not major, but I wanted to point it out. There are no other issues inside or out.

Let me know if you have any questions. Local pickup is fine, but I am happy to help arrange shipping too.

Contact via email at noahas (gmail)

Thanks.

List Date: 12/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S 60 - SOLD
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

0pkVUA63PpYZ.jpg
Hb5q7kjtzk73.jpg
y7Xzs4aJfUH2.jpg
KuvmyWtXwqAc.jpg
Xj5hRQB8c0Ke.jpg
w0htCe6NTrBP.jpg
vdBdsMhdmAs2.jpg
B7nJzjCxFVu8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested but for that amount of miles (purely due to the warranty being up soon and tire life remaining), no supercharger enabled, and I'd have to ship it to CT I would insult you with my offer.

Out of curiosity can you share teslas trade in offer? The local tesla shop had a multicoat red 5/13 build s60 with similar options and only 17k miles go for 55k about 6 months ago (July).

No need for an insulting offer. I already have a good offer from a local high end used car dealership.

As has been the case recently, Tesla's offer was below Carmax, etc. at $46k. Even the person at the dealer who presented it felt obviously bad about it.

Thanks for your interest. It would tickle it, but I have 2 other people already serious about it at roughly that level. I would say that if you would pay $56k it is yours.

Feel free to contact me via email at noahas at gmail .com and we can discuss offline.

Is it being shipped to NZ?
Noah