TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2013 Tesla Model S 60 - SOLD - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Noahas, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Noahas

Noahas Member

#1 Noahas, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    2013 Tesla Model S 60 - SOLD

I am selling my Model S 60 kWh as I am getting a D in February.

It has always been garage kept and we don't smoke.

It was purchased in April 2013 and has approximately 35,000 on it, but I drive it daily, so that number will increase with time.

It is black with the beige leather interior.

Factory options are:

Panoramic roof
    Tech package
    air suspension
    19" wheels
    Sound Studio package

In addition I have added extra LED lights in the truck, 50% window tint all around (except windshield) and "blacked out" much of the chrome with vinyl film. If you don't like this, I can have it removed (or you can remove it yourself, it should take 15 minutes and leaves no sign it was there). I also have X-pel paint protection film applied on the FULL car. This is approximately $6k alone.

Unfortunately, the car got a scratch in the plastic bumper by the right front tire in the 2 weeks between when I got the car and the X-pel was applied. It is shown on the picture. It is certainly not major, but I wanted to point it out. There are no other issues inside or out.

Let me know if you have any questions. Local pickup is fine, but I am happy to help arrange shipping too.

Contact via email at noahas (gmail)

Thanks.

List Date: 12/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S 60 - SOLD
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    0pkVUA63PpYZ.jpg
    Hb5q7kjtzk73.jpg
    y7Xzs4aJfUH2.jpg
    KuvmyWtXwqAc.jpg
    Xj5hRQB8c0Ke.jpg
    w0htCe6NTrBP.jpg
    vdBdsMhdmAs2.jpg
    B7nJzjCxFVu8.jpg

2. n2mb_racing

n2mb_racing Member

Super charging enabled?

3. Noahas

Noahas Member

No, but it could be...

4. Noahas

Noahas Member

Price reduced, $57,800 OBO. Going to sell it within 10 days regardless. Car is in great condition inside and out!

5. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

I'm interested but for that amount of miles (purely due to the warranty being up soon and tire life remaining), no supercharger enabled, and I'd have to ship it to CT I would insult you with my offer.

Out of curiosity can you share teslas trade in offer? The local tesla shop had a multicoat red 5/13 build s60 with similar options and only 17k miles go for 55k about 6 months ago (July).

6. Noahas

Noahas Member

No need for an insulting offer. I already have a good offer from a local high end used car dealership.

As has been the case recently, Tesla's offer was below Carmax, etc. at $46k. Even the person at the dealer who presented it felt obviously bad about it.

7. KLUTCH

KLUTCH New Member

would $55,000 tickle your interest?

8. Noahas

Noahas Member

Thanks for your interest. It would tickle it, but I have 2 other people already serious about it at roughly that level. I would say that if you would pay $56k it is yours.

Feel free to contact me via email at noahas at gmail .com and we can discuss offline.

Is it being shipped to NZ?
    Noah

9. KLUTCH

KLUTCH New Member

Email sent