Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 60kWh 30,501 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my 2013 Model S through Mile High Car Helper (consignment sale). It's listed at $55,900 and the Colorado state tax credit ($6,000) is still available for this vehicle, which I had confirmed from the Colorado Department of Revenue.

This Model S was "loaded" at the time of purchase:
  • Tech package
  • Pano roof
  • Black Leather and matte obeche wood finish
  • Active air suspension
  • Premium sound
  • Front protective wrap
  • Supercharging enabled

I upgraded to LTE connectivity at Tesla Denver. Tires were also replaced at Tesla Denver around 24,000 miles.

I love the car, but I'm selling because I'm living in a rented duplex with no garage and charging has become a challenge.

I do still have the vehicle. It still has over half of the original battery warranty, I don't recall what the other warranty terms were.

I'm unfamiliar with the $4K ESA. Is that a new Arizona program? I don't think it was around when I bought the car.

If you are the original owner, Tesla sells an additional 4 year/50k miles Extended Service Agreement for $4k. So if you're willing to buy that as part of the deal, I'm interested if you still have the vehicle. You'll need to call Tesla to make sure it's available in your state. Also, how much are you asking for the vehicle now? Thanks!