Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 85kW 32K Miles - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S 85kW 32K Miles

I am selling my 2013 Tesla Model S 85kW.

Car warranty (everything except tires): 4 years or 50,000 miles:
Warranty good through 5/9/2017 or until it reaches 50,000 miles.
Internet: Unlimited data through 5/9/2017
Battery and drive unit warranty: 8 years or unlimited miles.
85kWh battery
265 miles range (EPA)
470 HP
Brown paint
Tan nappa leather seats
Obeche wood gloss decor
Smart air suspension
Parcel shelf

Tech Package

The Tech Package adds even more features to Model S. Innovative lighting helps drivers see and be seen, while numerous options let drivers take full advantage of our industry leading 17 inch touchscreen and LCD instrument cluster. The tech package includes the following:

Onboard maps and navigation for North America with free updates for 7 years
Daytime LED running lights
LED cornering lights
Automatic keyless entry
Lighted door handles
Electrochromatic heated side and rearview mirrors
Power liftgate
GPS enabled Homelink
Memory seats, mirrors, and driver profile
Chocolate Solid Paint
Body Color Roof
19" Silver Wheels
Tan Performance Interior
Obeche Wood Gloss D?cor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Supercharging
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
Paint Armor
3M tinted windows
Protective Clear Bra
Luxe Black complete Mat set
TAPP suite of apps
Heatshield Sunshade made for Tesla
Collectors Color Chocolate Brown

This has been an absolutely phenomenal car and I'm going to miss it!

We are relocating to Southern Utah where there is no dealer and we can no longer justify owning it.

Please feel free to call or text me with any questions.

Gary
(702)706-8095

List Date: 4/28/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S 85kW 32K Miles
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

TXPwwBMh0Hmf.jpe
3b568b44-c027-4b02-bd2a-89d475118d67.jpg
e3a68621-177f-4270-950f-60a744281d86.jpg
mM5cw62yZ3q8.jpe
sAvjsWs1gmFY.jpe
5W1XZvX3Gh7H.jpe
XEhwvgu183Au.jpe
YFRDJcBph4xd.jpe
j8MERecBCgMz.jpe
83A0BBCjdJDq.jpe
1RuEbrdg3zJP.jpe
GfzshRJh2XC5.jpe
cefcwa7u0DWd.jpe
JH2wWD1FvSrK.jpe
pNQDyV5fnbKf.jpe
SQRHfHqDg2yT.jpe
BgsSuTNmrNwm.jpe
7hnUua15XRuf.jpe
G58sJRwKvZa3.jpe
YwztRTY4qdVT.jpe
7MTZMKP84UkM.jpe
EAKaGCdCkcbe.jpe
2mW1vBQDj3UE.jpe
sHnYDpH5p1Nd.jpe
wkhujZ8eYQrP.jpe
x4e87f5a2Kc5.jpe
HvfhNr0hF1aw.jpe
UMmWURAjeYZf.jpe
xpHsz1XrQm6R.jpe
6cAyWUnU42VJ.jpe
W8rn3yMxsUDF.jpe
3UhuYrBzADz7.jpe

Mobile friendly version: 2013 Tesla Model S 85kW 32K Miles

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

That is a beautiful car. I can see why you'll miss it - if you sell it, which will not happen at that price - or anything close to it. Check out Tesla's CPO program and how they price their cars and make sure you are pricing your car below comparables instead of way above them as you are now.

That is a beautiful car. I can see why you'll miss it - if you sell it, which will not happen at that price - or anything close to it. Check out Tesla's CPO program and how they price their cars and make sure you are pricing your car below comparables instead of way above them as you are now.

I agree with the necessary price adjustment and recommend more information on the options this beautiful car has.

While I'm sure you're both trying to be helpful in pointing out that the OP is apparently not aware that his car is not competitively priced in light of the the new CPO program, it would be nice if everyone could extend the courtesy of making those helpful suggestions in a private message, rather than in the OP's thread.

I think you are missing one very important photo. If I was interested in buying a used Tesla, I would want to see a picture of what the range is at 90% and maybe 100%. People will be wondering if it has lost any range at 35k miles. Also I agree you may want to do a little market research to get some real interest

Dont understand why people insist on making *ickhead comments to sellers. If you dont agree with the price then whats the point of replying? Its like some THRIVE on being an ASSHAT... Instead of making a snarky comment why not just say " you may want to look at Tesla's new CPO program to get an idea of what your car is worth"

Dont understand why people insist on making *ickhead comments to sellers. If you dont agree with the price then whats the point of replying? Its like some THRIVE on being an ASSHAT... Instead of making a snarky comment why not just say " you may want to look at Tesla's new CPO program to get an idea of what your car is worth"

agree............

and then reduce the price 4-5k from dealer's CPO price as a STARTING PRICE POINT