Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85+ for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello members of the teslamotorsclub community. I am a new member so I apologize if I make a mistake.
I am looking to sell my 2013 Tesla Model S P85+ for $45900. Current Mileage is : 66,892

Below is the list of options:

Model S P85+
Performance Plus Package
Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Black Performance Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Rear Facing Seats

Additional information:

Last 5 digits of VIN : P12667

No Autopilot hardware
The vehicle's front row seats were replaced by Tesla with Next generation seats.
The vehicle has free supercharging for life.
All the tires are new. There is a tiny scratch on the front right side of the bumper (shown in the picture).
The car is in mint condition and drives wonderfully. The interior is completely clean and in excellent condition.
I will post some pictures of the interior later.

I am located in New York. Please, serious offers only.

IMG_20171227_174431.jpg
IMG_20180223_161118.jpg
IMG_20180530_165003.jpg

For anyone interested, the Next Generation seats this car has are light years better then the performance ones the car came with. Those front's alone are a $6,000 retrofit (if it's even offered anymore).

Does this car have dual chargers also?

From the CPO options breakdown, no.

Go to EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings enter in his short VIN of P12667 for the details. :)
Well, my car didn't ship with dual chargers or power folding mirrors, but I had Tesla retrofit them both into my car. (plus LTE). None of that shows up in my cars listing on EV-CPO.

This car had Next Generation seats retrofitted so didn't know if anything else was added.

Car was built with rear facing seats? Do you still have them installed? Interested in the car at the right price. I have to ship it out to its birth place California!
As far as I know, All the Tesla vehicles rear facing seats were factory installed. I haven't checked if the car has them installed now because I haven't bothered to open them hahaha. But I am pretty confident they are there. I will double check tomorrow and maybe post some pictures as well.