Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85, Infotainment Upgrade, Free SuperCharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
-2013 P85 Model S
-142,334 Miles (will go up as still daily driver)
-90% (where I charge to) shows 196-200 miles
-Blue Metallic (dark blue, looks almost black at night, but a nice deep blue during the day)
-Grey Leather Seats in great condition
-Light grey Alcantara headliner
-OEM Carbon Fiber lip spoiler
-Upgraded Infotainment system with both new screens (YouTube, Netflix, games, etc…)
-No Autopilot or Parking sensors
-Free lifetime unlimited supercharging
-Free lifetime unlimited LTE Premium connectivity (upgraded from original 3G)
-Smart Air Suspension
-TPMS upgrade showing each individual tire pressure
-Sunroof/moon roof that opens/tilts (been replaced and upgraded to the newer cartridge reliable design)
-Ultra-High Fidelity Sound System
-Slipstream 19" silver wheels, have a spare split 5 spoke 19" Tesla wheel I purchased for road trips I'll include (fits in the frunk which is nice on these early Model S cars)

-Tesla sun shades for rear hatch window, sunroof and rear passenger roof windows (helps with AZ heat). These can easily be removed if not wanted.
-Tesla all weather rubber mats for front seats/backseats, will also come with original black carpet mats
-Mixsuper (from Amazon) trunk rear cargo rubber mat. Very nice to catch debris and protect trunk area, easy to clean and hose off.
-35% tint on front windows, 20% on rear passenger and trunk glass
-All 4 door handles have been replaced to 3rd generation
-Always garaged (both home and at the office)
-Minor damages: Some rock chips to the front end, small 1 inch scratch on the rear bumper (pictured), 1 inch imperfection in tint on liftgate glass.

-It's been a well cared for adult driven and wonderful car for my daily commute (95% highway) and I'm only selling as we're going to a Model Y. We've driven to San Diego and Los Angeles from Phoenix a few times for family trips and it's been a breeze to travel with. Zero issues and still drives wonderfully with zero complaints. This car will continue to make someone happy wanting an EV that's been reliable and very comfortable. Battery shows ~196 - 200 miles when charging to 90% and it has been plenty of range for my commute from N. Phoenix to Chandler (~34 miles each way). Last trip to San Diego (2 months ago) was also done without issue using the supercharger network with zero range anxiety. I know the newer cars can skip chargers and go further on that route, but it's current range has still been more than sufficient for those trips. The car was purchased in 2017 through the old Tesla CPO program where they fixed anything that had issues (this is when the Sunroof was replaced as the original one was sticking).

-Asking $32,000, title in hand with two key fobs. Feel free to ask any questions if I've missed any details, thanks!

Attachments

• DSCF3476.jpg
    DSCF3476.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCF3507.jpg
    DSCF3507.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF3498.jpg
    DSCF3498.jpg