Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85+ LF>24k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings All.

Here is the link to my ad that has been circulating on Autotrader for about 3 months.
Also in the post is the most recent Battery and Range report from Recurrent.

Before I potentially put it up on Cars & Bids, I would trust the kind folks on here more than on most other platforms.

The majority of the details about the P85+ are within the selling link and the range report link.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I can provide maintenance history upon request.

Edit: The hyperlink is working. Do not mind the title itself.
Updated hyperlink to Autotrader should be working now. Also attached range report.

20230222_113840.jpg
20230222_113833.jpg
20230222_113913.jpg

Last edited:
I think your biggest issue with selling will be that it's got a lemon/buyback brand on the title.

I could see it being a quick sale somewhere down in the 19-21k range, but even then you may find it difficult to find a cash buyer or a buyer with lending that won't mind.

Maybe speak with some local dealerships and offer them a fee to process paperwork, this may allow someone to obtain the federal used EV rebate on it. (I am not sure if this rebate works on branded title vehicles)

I think your biggest issue with selling will be that it's got a lemon/buyback brand on the title.

I could see it being a quick sale somewhere down in the 19-21k range, but even then you may find it difficult to find a cash buyer or a buyer with lending that won't mind.

Maybe speak with some local dealerships and offer them a fee to process paperwork, this may allow someone to obtain the federal used EV rebate on it. (I am not sure if this rebate works on branded title vehicles)
Unfortunately through my trials and errors with dealerships, they would more than happy buy a used Tesla. But the thing is about that, at least in my market of EVs, they offer abysmal offers, well below my Quoted Payoff.

Granted this Model S was bought back in 2015, according to Tesla policy, I cannot see what the reason for the buyback was originally. However, I could guess that it had something to do with the battery pack.

As for the EV tax credit on Used EVs, it depends on the state, revised as of April 2023 via the IRS.

And lastly, yes. I am aware that most banks would not touch a vehicle with a Lemon attached to the title. However, and obviously, if i was able to get it financed and re-financed twice, it is very possible; just bank and credit score dependent.