Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85+ (Midwest)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$37,000 OBO

Located in Madison, WI

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CJeZ3roANJo2WtDy9

This is the year car that Motor Trend just called the Ultimate Car of the Year!
Perfect for a driving enthusiast who prefers to be in control.
Has every option available at time of order.

60K miles. Garaged and in beautiful condition.
Clean Carfax. All original paint.

Full warranty until December 2019
Battery and powertrain warranty until 2021

Options:
85 kWh Performance Model S
265 mile range (EPA)
0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds
Performance Plus Package (improved suspension dynamics: upgraded dampers, bushings and stabilizer bars)
Smart Air Suspension
Blue Metallic Paint (code PMMB; this is the dark blue that is no longer available)
Paint Armor
Free Supercharging
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" "Turbine" Silver Performance Plus Wheels (P85+ so staggered)
Also includes 19" "Cyclone" wheels with all-season tires
Black Nappa Leather/Alcantara Performance Interior with Red Piping
Carbon Fiber Decor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Twin Chargers (80A!)
Tech Package
Xenon Headlamps
LED Cornering Lights
Power Rear Liftgate
Chrome Trim in Front Truck
Heated seats with driver profile memory settings
Rear Facing Seats
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package (AM/FM, Streaming, USB)
Largest front trunk on any Tesla, includes cargo net
Parcel Shelf
Locking lugs

P16975.jpg

My P85+ was one of the first with parking sensors, but just before power folding was an option. I paid $1,600 to retrofit the power folding mirrors on and regretted it. Rarely needed them and it was a big waste of cash.
That said, there was a retrofit for parking sensors back in the day, I wonder if it's still an option.

Beautiful car!
What is its current range at 100% charge?
Is it on the original battery?
Original drive unit?
Have the door handles been replaced?
Thanks!
I only charge to 100% ahead of a road trip, most of the time just 90%. It shows just over 250 miles at 100% charge (firmware 2019.16.2). AFAIK, it's the original battery (I bought it as a CPO in Dec 2015). The drive unit was replaced during the CPO prep, so late 2015. The door handles have not been replaced, and are working great.

I have verified that you will get free, unlimited Supercharging if you buy this car from me (note reduced price is $34,700). The account says "You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will transfer to the next owner."

Reactions: Fiver
Very interested in this car. I am looking for a car for my Dad who is in the market. This car ticks all his boxes. The only thing I am not sure about is the + suspension. He really doesn't want a "firm" suspension. He wants a soft supple suspension. He likes the air suspension on my S60 and is fine with that. Not sure what the real difference is on the + suspension...

Very interested in this car. I am looking for a car for my Dad who is in the market. This car ticks all his boxes. The only thing I am not sure about is the + suspension. He really doesn't want a "firm" suspension. He wants a soft supple suspension. He likes the air suspension on my S60 and is fine with that. Not sure what the real difference is on the + suspension...

From what I understand, the + suspension isn’t too firm. I’ve been looking very hard at this car also and every one of the 100+ reviews I’ve read have said that the + suspension is the best thing about this car and I literally haven’t seen a single person say they didn’t like it. People usually claim it is the BEST Tesla suspension ever. Not sure how it compares to super new Raven.

I will say though I’ve never driven the + suspension so everything above is just the impression I’ve got while researching this car and considering buying it.

From what I understand, the + suspension isn’t too firm. I’ve been looking very hard at this car also and every one of the 100+ reviews I’ve read have said that the + suspension is the best thing about this car and I literally haven’t seen a single person say they didn’t like it. People usually claim it is the BEST Tesla suspension ever. Not sure how it compares to super new Raven.

I will say though I’ve never driven the + suspension so everything above is just the impression I’ve got while researching this car and considering buying it.

Suspension is very subjective. What one person likes, another may hate.