Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85 - Panoramic Roof + XPEL + Passport 9500ci w Laser Shifters + extras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S P85 - Panoramic Roof + XPEL - for sale: $55,900 or best offer

Since there was a problem with the image host I used in the previous post, I'm posting this with a new image host, hopefully this works better to view the pictures.

Non-smoker, no pets, no kids

Car is meticulously cared for and ultra clean (no stains on headliner, carpet, seats. no scratches or chips in paint, etc.) and has had many updates performed by the Tesla Service Center to latest generation of parts.

Grey Metallic Paint / Grey Performance Leather Interior / NEW Goodyear Tires

Integrated Passport 9500ci Radar Detector with Front & Rear Laser shifters, GPS, speed/red light camera locator - $3,000

XPEL treatment (bumper, hood, fenders, headlights, fog lights, mirrors, rear bumper, door handles - $1,200

Carbon Fiber Spoiler - $1,500

WeatherTech All Weather Mats (Front, Back, Trunk, storage well) - $515

Tinted Windows -$600

That's $6,815 in extras added to the car after it was purchased.

Info from sticker:
Model S Performance $92,400
Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof $1,500
19" Wheels
Grey Performance Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor
85 kWh Battery
Sound Studio Package $3,750
Tech Package $950
Active Air Suspension
Parcel Shelf $250
Twin Chargers $1,500
High Power Wall Connector $1,200
Supercharger Hardware
Destination $1,170
Sticker Price: $103,470

Total: $110,285

Car Located in Dayton, Ohio

IMG_1779.jpg

I'll add some additional pictures but a complete set of pictures from every angle inside and out is in this photo album here:
2013 Tesla P85

The following are questions which have been asked, so the info below may be helpful:

A few have asked a question about the Headliner material. It's the Light Alcantara headliner

Color? Color is "Grey Metallic" - that's the official name. The Tesla Sales Associate calls it "Dolphin Grey" and that's a pretty good description. Color looks different under different lighting conditions - pretty cool color. It's similar to the current Midnight Silver color.

Seats - Do they have the piping and Alcantara inserts? - Yes, they are the grey performance leather seats with the piping around the edges and have Alcantara inserts. I will post pics showing the detail.

Satellite radio - Yes it has satellite radio. But I haven't renewed the subscription since it has Slacker and Tune-In radio.

Upgrades? Upgraded door handles, rear lights, rear applique, drive motor, 17" Touch Screen/MCU, dash pad have been installed by Tesla Service Center

XPEL Ultimate questions - Entire front end of car covered (bumper, headlights, fog lights, front of hood, front of fenders, front of sideview mirrors). Also covered area on back bumper under trunk opening to protect against marks from moving things in/out of the trunk.

XPEL on door handles, why? - Yes, I had XPEL Ultimate placed on the door handles, it's placed on the area that's visible when the door handles are out (presented) position. This area is the same color as the body color of the car (Grey Metallic). I had the XPEL placed there to protect it from fingernail scratches that might result when people open the door.

Also, I do have a bottle of the Tesla Touchup paint for it, but never used it, with the XPEL Ultimate, there were never any rock chips to touch up LOL.

Dual Chargers - Yes, the car has dual chargers from the factory, so it can charge up to 80A.

Supercharging - Yes. This car has unlimited lifetime supercharging.

Regarding "Laser Shifters" - there are 2 on the front AND 2 on the back. 'Shifting' prevents the laser unit from getting a speed reading on your car. And yes, you can disengage them. The idea is once you get the alert that you are being hit with laser radar, the Passport alerts you and informs you that it is'shifting' the laser signal so the radar can't detect your speed, slow down to an acceptable speed, tap the button on the control panel and the Passport stops shifting the signal and the radar is able to now read your speed.

Red Light and speed Cameras - the Passport has a built in GPS and marked locations of red light and speed cameras. It alerts you when you are approaching one of these marked locations.

Charger cable included? Yes. the Mobile Connector (charger cable) is included. Everything that came originally is included - Mobile connector, storage bag, and 3 adapters.

Does it have Yacht Floor? The car was not ordered with a Yacht Floor, it is carpet in that area from the factory. However, I bought a Carbon Fiber Yacht Floor for it a few weeks ago (before I planned to sell it), I didn't get a chance to install it, it's still in the box. But I can include that if necessary. It just 'snaps' in with Velcro.

Some have asked a few questions about the Passport 9500ci Radar Detector system:

Does it have both front and rear laser shifters? YES - it includes TWO front laser shifters AND the optional TWO rear laser shifters. Apparently, previous versions of the Passport had an option for rear protection with only a single rear laser shifter. This is the latest unit which has the optional rear system with TWO laser shifters. They are mounted on the bottom of the rear chrome applique just above and to the right and left of the licence plate. The two front laser shifters are mounted near the right and left fog lamps. . there was an option.

Does it have GPS? YES - and it includes the Passport red light camera and speed camera database, so it alerts you as you approach red light cameras and speed cameras. The GPS also allows you to mark locations with false alarms so you will not keep being bothered at locations where a radar unit exists which you want to ignore, once marked, it won't audibly alert you each time you pass by that location in the future.

Will you consider a lower price if I let you keep some of the optional things? YES - I can keep the Floorliner floor mats and keep them as a spare set for my other Model S (or sell them). I can also keep the Passport 9500ci radar detector and install it in my other Tesla. I just got an estimate today on transplanting it from this car to my other Tesla ~$600, so I could keep it and move it to the other car if this car is sold and that will save me from having to buy a new one for the other car.

Why selling it? Purchased our Model X and we already have 2 Model S cars, we don't need 3, so selling one Model S.