Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85 - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S P85

Moving overseas so selling our beloved Tesla Model S Performance.

No smoking car, with 18,800 mostly freeway miles (work is 200 mile round trip), very well cared for.

Car signed by Elon Musk.

Current new price is $110,470 with the Federal Tax Credit included.

It comes with the following options:

- Performance version (0-60 in 4.2s)
- Panoramic Sun Roof
- Black leather Performance Seats
- Obeche Wood gloss
- 21" Turbine Wheels
- Carbon Fiber Spolier (I prefer the look without spoiler so I have not attached it but it comes with the car if you want to)
- Super Charger Enabled (the car has the "B" type battery for full charging speed.)
- Dual Chargers
- Tech Package
- Air Suspension
- Fog Lamps
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Rear Facing Child Seats
- Parcel Shelf/ California HOV
- Tesla installed Sunshade (rear)
- Tesla upgraded air vents to the ones in newer Model S.
- Just under 3 years of warranty left
- New tires at 17,000 miles.
- 8049 VIN

List Date: 5/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S P85
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

7b287fd5-e988-42ed-9d4a-80d3e04451e82.JPG

Last edited:
Aussie - Great looking car. Sorry to hear you have to part.

Please confirm the exterior color. Sometimes Blue looks black in the photos.

Could you also post more photos of the exterior and interior?

Have you had any warranty issues?

Did you get the undershield installed?

How many times have you range charged?

Finally, what's the build date on the car?

Aussie - Great looking car. Sorry to hear you have to part.
Well yes, a bit upset. Tried everything to take the car with me but it just isn't possible.

Please confirm the exterior color. Sometimes Blue looks black in the photos.
Black. Nuf said.

Could you also post more photos of the exterior and interior?
GDH has beat me to it. Thanks for that.

Have you had any warranty issues?
I had more due bill related issues, not so much warranty. Warranty: For example when I bought the new tires the TPMS didn't initialize so I had to make a new appointment to get this fixed. Got me a free car wash however. Nobody has done any work on the car (incl tires) other than Tesla and a detailing company contracted by Tesla.

Did you get the undershield installed?
No. I haven't which is consistent with my postings here. Happy to have it installed for someone who wants the car. And you get a free car wash.

How many times have you range charged?
Two full range charges. Once accidentally and the other time following the battery recalibration strategies posted on this board.

Finally, what's the build date on the car?
I used the ICE car today to not put more miles on the Model S so I don't have the Tesla here at the moment but from memory it is 3/2013.

Congrats and hope you can get another one where you are moving to.

Unfortunately this is unlikely. I could just about do enough mental acrobatics to justify the price I had paid for the car when I ordered it in 2012. But the 2014 price with 20% VAT (Europe) or 10% GST plus Luxury Car Tax and Stamp Duty (Australia) with no rebates is so much more that I just can't do it. So unfortunately no Tesla for me for a while. But I am accepting donations.

Hopefully Australia sees the value soon in not having to import oil to refine into gas and having people drive electric. Maybe you'll be in line for a Gen III Tesla. Best of luck.

Maybe a Gen III Model S. :)

I was still happy to have the car for 15 month. The resale value was also good, we almost got the full asking price for the car, significantly north of $90k.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on the sale. Can you elaborate on the "car signed by Elon Musk" part?

Yes, Elon gave a quick introduction to the car when I picked it up in Freemont and he then signed the visor on the driver's side. So sort of a signature collection. :wink: