Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell my Model S that I've owned since August. Bought from original owner in Newport Beach, Ca. Absolutely adore this car and it's rare color. The only reason for selling is to buy a friend's Model 3 at a good price while he replaces his 3 with a new Plaid being delivered soon. Buy with confidence knowing this car is in phenomenal shape, top to bottom. Only thing I have done is replace the 12v battery, cabin filter Replaced with carbon filter, added Xpel XR+ Ceramic tint and new 3D Floor mats. 4G modem upgrade being handled this week and the car is ready to go. No issues whatsoever.

Details :

72k miles
Full charge at ~248 miles
Free supercharging
Lifetime Connectivity
Air suspension
Sunroof
Tech. Pkg
Factory PPF on frunk, Bumper, Mirrors and door jambs
...Other options I'm sure I'm missing

I have two sets of wheels with TPMS sensors freshly powder coated. I own a wrap company had ordered film to wrap the car a different color, hence the different color wheels to fit with different colors I was playing with. The bronze powdercoated wheels are ceramic coated with CQuartz Ceramic Coating. Thanks for looking!

Price : $37k... $36k with one set of wheels. Your pick. Cheers.

Last edited: