Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S85 Brown Metalic, Pano, 21s, Air, Duals 68k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S
85kwh
Rwd of course
Brown metalic
Tan leather
Dual Chargers
Supercharger enabled
Pano Roof
21" wheels good shape few nicks here and there
Continentals tires 50-70%
Premium Sound
4gLTE upgrade
68k miles
8 Year unlimited on batteries and drivetrain

Everything works, the car is really in incredible condition. 1 owner car. This is a great starter car for someone not wanting to spend big. Plenty of life left. I tell a lot of people who are worried about miles that I recommend these with more miles then less because then the 1st generation parts have gotten replaced by default vs on the low mileage cars there are still a lot of unknowns. Pictures will be updated in full detail when I get free time.

Priced to sell quick at $48900.00 Car is located in Indiana but I am willing to ship if needed.

vWYWQvC.jpg

0pnbEXY.jpg

Last edited:
2013 Tesla Model S
85kwh
Rwd of course
Brown metalic
Tan leather
Dual Chargers
Supercharger enabled
Pano Roof
21" wheels good shape few nicks here and there
Continentals tires 50-70%
Premium Sound
4gLTE upgrade
68k miles
8 Year unlimited on batteries and drivetrain

Everything works, the car is really in incredible condition. 1 owner car. This is a great starter car for someone not wanting to spend big. Plenty of life left. I tell a lot of people who are worried about miles that I recommend these with more miles then less because then the 1st generation parts have gotten replaced by default vs on the low mileage cars there are still a lot of unknowns. Pictures will be updated in full detail when I get free time.

Priced to sell quick at $48900.00 Car is located in Indiana but I am willing to ship if needed.

vWYWQvC.jpg

0pnbEXY.jpg
Is this car still available?