Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla P85 Model S Black/Tan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla P85 Model S Black/Tan

I'm the second owner of this 2013 P85 - VIN XXX4400. Well equipped with tech, pano, sound studio. Single charger and Supercharger enabled. Carbon fiber interior and carbon fiber spoiler. Tinted windows.

I bought this P85 back in January from an older gentleman in Florida and had it shipped to me in Kansas. I'm a tech executive with a car obsession and long-desired owning an early VIN version of the Model S.

I've put roughly 3k miles on it in the last six months. I made one road-trip (Supercharged twice), otherwise all charges were done at my home and nearly all driving was in-town. This has been my family's primary vehicle for around the town driving since I bought it - but I work from home, so it doesn't get driven every day.

It has been serviced twice at the Kansas City Service Center. Once for a contactor issue (replaced under warranty) and once for a blown tire (replaced rear two tires - fronts were nearly new).

Exterior is in excellent condition. 21" grey turbines are in great shape, though one has slight curb rash. Interior is in perfect condition. I bought the Tesla rear center console as I have two young boys and they needed a spot to store their gadgets. I also have both the carpet floor mats and the all-weather Tesla mats.

In-service date was March 2013. I have not yet extended the warranty.

I bought it through a friend's leasing company so if you are interested in a lease, he may be able to work something out.

I'm willing to help facilitate shipping. I've owned 30 cars in the past 12 years so I'm very familiar with the transport business.

Let me know if you have any questions. Available immediately.

List Date: 6/15/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla P85 Model S Black/Tan
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $69,200.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

a07bfa74-1eee-424f-a0ae-1d379ffb9159.jpg
52dfef6d-55bf-487d-83ee-d3b816b8877c.jpg
79da7dcf-6c6a-42a7-98e9-c14c4b0bd92c.jpg

Would you have any interest in a trade? I have a beautiful, black optix package Audi Q7, 2013 with 25k miles. It is a "Prestige" model with every option and is also the "S-Line" supercharged version. In short, it is a very rare vehicle, and is tricked out. Just thought I would through it out there, as I am also in the KC area....Overland Park, specifically. For what it is worth, I also have a cherry Z06 Corvette in LeMans Blue with 25k miles, I would trade, plus cash.

Hey Michael - just wanted to make sure you received my private message about your trade offer the other day.

The car is still available. I am willing to help on shipping. I have my dealers license in Kansas so I have the ability to get decent transport rates.

Hey Michael - just wanted to make sure you received my private message about your trade offer the other day.

The car is still available. I am willing to help on shipping. I have my dealers license in Kansas so I have the ability to get decent transport rates.

I did not receive the message and my forum inbox is empty. I tried posting my email address, but the post does not go through, so I assume that the moderator doesn't allow it. Please try again. Also, remember, I am in KC, so shipping isn't necessary.

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the response. I'm not in a position to trade - despite the fact I love what you have. My wife is currently in a Q5 and I've had six Audis over the last 10 years.

I'm open to having any prospective buyer talk to my friend at the leasing company to see if that's an option. I mentioned the shipping for anyone watching the thread who might need the shipping. If I could get a $68k offer, I'd probably just cover shipping.